Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hippy- no, it dragged on. I think it's cuz I killed the indoor ones. ;)

My backyard looks so sad now. I hate looking at those two empty areas. :(

Your 2 girls relied on you to feed and look after them, they grew to please you, they fought all things attacking them to please you, they grew tall and strong, wide and appreciative of your love you gave them, and delivered as promised....then you got a big knife and with a wild look in your eye you slayed them.

I must have missed the harvest posts on this thread. Congratulations on your harvest SM.

So, you say your good for a few years now, eh? Are you going to keep growing though? I'm like you in that I don't smoke much, but I really enjoy growing. I've already harvested enough to last me about 10 years at my current burn rate, but I am still continuing to grow and trying to get better. Just wondering if you are going to grow some more.:hubba:

Once again, Congrats!:)

Edit: I just went back and read that your husband wont let you grow anymore. Sorry to hear that. Maybe when you start to run low and the kids are out of the house, he'll change his mind. Until then, you've got some great smoke. Enjoy!

This is a bittersweet moment- the last picture I will ever add to this journal...

Anyways, while letting my jar/bags breathe this morning I decided to take a pic of my stash. My total dry weight ended up being 18 oz. HOLY COW! That is over a pound!!!! Here's what it looks like though a couple of bags have been given away already. :)

I am loving having my own stash. Both strains are great, taste and smell awesome and just knowing I grew them from start to finish sends a huge feeling of accomplishment thru my whole body. :D I couldn't have done it without Marijuana Passion. Love you guys!!! No more crappy street weed for this Mama!!!!

Here it is. On my hubbys side of the bed. Muahahaha. :p

Thanks to Everyone who helped me.

Very nice Mom. You should be very proud as you did one hell of a great job on the grow. Who know's maybe when you run out of bud the hubby will let ya give it another try. ;) Once again Mom great job. :aok:

Come on guys, its party time round Moms, well done Mom, it should last you through the winter, and next winter lol

:lama: excelent journal Smokin` mom, through the thick and thin and at the end "we" have 18oz! glad to hear she smokes as good as she looked,may they
R.I.P and up in smoke with em`.:48: :fly: :clap: :joint: :stoned: :goodposting: :woohoo: :p
don`t be a stranger;)
how would you rate your "homegrown" on a scale of 1-10,1 being bad?

shuggy4105 said:
how would you rate your "homegrown" on a scale of 1-10,1 being bad?

Well its better then any stuff you'll get around here. And I've never smoked homegrown so I've nothing to compare it to. So I am gonna have to give it a 10. :hubba: :D :p

great job mom:aok:,18 oz is a very satisfying quantity to pass the year,did you already started smoking more now that you have all this weed? happy smoking winter:D

10 is great to read, but the more important thing is this....its free, its clean, its safe and its not tainted in any way shape or form, you grew it, you know you have no worries of trying to score naff smoke and get ripped off, I think your guy deserves an extra special Christmas present for saying....Yes.

Awesome momma! I can only imagine what the husband thinks... And I bet he never thought you would end up with a whole pound either!!! :aok:

nice 1 mom, 18 oz mmmmmmmmm if only......:rolleyes: dont go too crazy now, or youll have nothing to smoke ar the start of next season, let alone the end ;)

its christmas soon BBP, therell be loads of them tins flying round soon ;)

Hey mom, my mom had bought that can full of sugar cookies last x-mas LOL She jus dont keep bud in it LOL that would be great

Great looking stash ya got there can i have a bag sence u gave some away. Ill give u a food stamp and a bag of candy??? LOL Im really glad you got you enough to last you till next summer, and ya hubby jus gotta love the smell on his side of the bed, and the $$$$$$$ you will be saveing, jus need to buy papers. again mom great harvest

You did an Excellent Job, SM!!! Andyour stash looks beautiful!!! Enjoy yourself with it...and have you tried it with the two mixed together?

'Takes a bow in admiration'

Great job SmokinMom. You reaped what you sowed;)

You will have to let me know the smoke report on them when done curing:cool:

Latest posts

Back