Smoking Odour Control ? ? :s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mero

Reaction score
hey all.
just curious as to if ther is anything i can do for actaul odour control of mj smoke...

live fairly close to neighbours and rents next room... need advice on odour controll products or things i can do ... i mostly smoke out of a glass bong.

my parents kno i smoke/grow so thats all good they just hate the smell and neighbours..

thanks

Merooo

A wise man once told me "Just open the window, and point the fan at it".

Worked better than a carbon filter, or those air ionizers which get very dirty when cleaning smoke.

:)

The only way your neighbors could find out about you smoking is if they litterall lived less than a foot next to you and had their windows open and had a dogs sense of smell. Just crack the window with a fan pointed at it, light and incense at the opposite end of the room and smoke by the open window.

Get a toilet paper or papertowel roll, put laundry sheets in it, then put one on the end and put an elastic around it. blow ur smoke through the open end.VOILA no stench

thanks all for quick and useful replys ! well iv been doin that blowing out window withfan. the owners of the house live upstairs and have complanied about the smell ... wont realli matter about neighbours after this week moving but rents lol

but will give these things a shot thanks :)

hey man... if yer moving next week... fk'em. blow it out the window.
appease the parents, who cares about the dickheads upstairs???

go find some dog crap and place it downwind of your window....

haha, i used to just blow it into my pillow. haha worked for the most part.

Latest posts

Back