SmokinMom wants me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enough with the insects , mom is mine lolz dude or no dude ahahahahahahahaha kiddin

I dont care what you all say.When it comes down to it

She loves "B" :hubba:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this thread funny toooooooo

Actually sm is my wife so you can all go pee off.

lol

"But you have to remember ..... Some things attract simply to destroy both mentally and physically"!!---as your outside mary jane plants are doing atm hie, i dunno about mentally though but the last time i spoke with my plants some of them had some serious issues.

rotflmao

Time4Plan-B

Careful boys ,that wild cat will put a hurting on you. Man I'm ready to be hurt again.:hubba:

lolz Smokie mom is mine ok ... full . stop?

Dearest Smokin Mom,
Please forgive my lovesick brethren. It is obvious that your wit and beauty have stirred the male arrousal. Your intellect is like a 1,000 watt HPS lamp. Your eyes, I'm sure, are like two pools of pH 5.5 water nourished by hydroponic nutrients. Your hair flows like flowering sativa and your lips make me jealous of your preferred smoking instrument. In all, you leave me intoxicated and couch-locked like the finest indica. That you belong and love another is a heartbreak to me and a long line of forlorn, would-be suitors. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.
Mr. Greengenes

(And that, my friends, is how one should sing the praises of lady. Now get your hand off your crotch and get back to the plow. We got mj to grow).

HAHAHAHAHA...... like a bunch of spidermites on 1 plant...

Latest posts

Back