So I think I'll stay high, er... say hi.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Bourbon

Guitar pickin' man
Reaction score
Heya folks. I've been lurking your fine forums since December and decided to finally join.

I finally tried out the 'ol MJ this past summer after taking my time to decide whether it was right for me. Thankfully I decided it was. :D I enjoy it and have been experimenting with the local varieties, trying out different smoking methods, etc. My favorite right now is what they call a Kevorkian. You take a bowl piece and a 22oz gatorade bottle. Cut a hole in the top of the lid, put your bowl piece in there. Cut a small hole in the bottom of the bottle, pack your bowl, fill the bottle, screw the cap on, light the bowl and let the water drain. Leave about an inch of water in the bottom, unscrew the cap, cover the mouth of the bottle with your hand, cover the other hole and shake the water up. Drain the rest of the water, put your mouth on the lid and hit it. You don't have to hold it because there's no smoke. You absorb it all. Anyways, sorry for rambling. I had a few of those earlier and combined it with what I swore was a botched canna-krisps experiment. But the two I had two hours ago that I thought did nothing might very well be doing something now. I am quite high.

Ok, I'll cut it short. Nice forum ya'll got here. Looking forward to advice and chatting in the cooking section. I will need the pointers, evidently. Lol. :bong:

Welcome to MP. Interested method, kinda like a 'new school bucket toke'. I like it. Unfortunately I mostly stick to joints at my age, or I would try it.

Look forward to seeing you about the neighborhood.:smoke1:

Eman:ccc:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. ;)

Latest posts

Back