so sad for Boston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont like large groups of people funtions know mores cause this fear of terroists reckon why I stays way from em way that I do. But yual right its sad

BWD

youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg

(warning: it's graphic)

Addendum: One of the dead was 8 years old. God help those people and their families.

YYZ Skinhead said:
youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg

(warning: it's graphic)

Addendum: One of the dead was 8 years old. God help those people and their families.

Then yaul wonder why the hate be deep! I shy away from conflict now been in enough of it my entire life but guess what yual be killin my 8 year old? and I have one fur those dont be knowin me, yual just punched yur ticket cause I be commin fur ya and aint threat yur done ;)

BWD

Yual kill those not able to defend self make ya coward so come challenge me yual got history to make!

BWD

It may be more than a lot of people can take. I concur, how does a person get so filled with hate that they would randomly kill children? IMO nobody who murders kids needs to live.

this even aired on sports news last night
i do like what Bruins defenseman Andrew Ference tweeted of the incident;
Just put the kids to bed, they were a couple blocks away today and got pretty scared. Tough to know what to say to them on a night like this.

Told them that although there might be a bad person out there, we saw thousands who ran to help.Way more good people in this world than bad.

thought that was very well said.
spread love not fear

I'm thinking about everyone that was there. The images I've seen are horrific. I just can't imagine.

:( It's also scary to think about how much worse it could have been.

Yea we have a news reporter who decided not to bring her family to the race this year. If she had, they would have been one of the injured or even dead. Really makes ya think. :-(

It was a matter of time before some POS to lash out using a detonating device, since its been so long since some one has gotten "ingenuitive" (Douche!) when doing their "killings". Schwags....... Hey I'm a worthless pos that won't accomplish **** in real life so ill just try and blow up a public meeting place and make a name for myself ......FUK U!!!

Looks unprofessional to me, if it was the govt involved it would have been more deadly and precise.... Using real explosives not just a flammable solvant.

Someone really trying to kill would have used some type of plastique and something as shrapnel to really widen the killing field. The footage I saw looked like a wanna be fert det but they didn't have the initial hi cap incendiary like dynamite so all they got was a "fire-ball" basically .... Compression dets (real deadly) you don't see and don't have "flames" like in the movies.

I hope this isn't a new way of life. I feel like we aren't in america anymore.

You are right Kaotik, there are way more good people then bad. We need to be reminded of that.

Peace.

At least one of the terrorist coward pr!cks is dead so it won't be able to kill anyone else. Good, I hope its brother does a Kurt Cobain impression.

..i hope not.
i know it'd be a PITA to house him for the rest of his life.. but there's no answers at all there. granted there wont likely be many, or much closure anyway.
..better yet; he makes some diary, then goes that way ..that work yyz? ;)

knew it was going to be some loser(s), not any organized thing though.. and i want to learn more about why these people keep lashing out at innocent people.. not just keep reacting to them.
i mean, there'd be some semblance of understanding if targets were someone who wronged them, but we keep seeing just random innocent people.
granted we probably wont but we need to try to learn something from these (more than just adding more security and taking away rights), so i hope we hear something from the idiot about why they did it.

i have noticed; all these recent screw-ups involved in these horrid acts seem to all look like trolls.

trillions of atoms said:
It was a matter of time before some POS to lash out using a detonating device, since its been so long since some one has gotten "ingenuitive" (Douche!) when doing their "killings". Schwags....... Hey I'm a worthless pos that won't accomplish **** in real life so ill just try and blow up a public meeting place and make a name for myself ......FUK U!!!

Looks unprofessional to me, if it was the govt involved it would have been more deadly and precise.... Using real explosives not just a flammable solvant.

Someone really trying to kill would have used some type of plastique and something as shrapnel to really widen the killing field. The footage I saw looked like a wanna be fert det but they didn't have the initial hi cap incendiary like dynamite so all they got was a "fire-ball" basically .... Compression dets (real deadly) you don't see and don't have "flames" like in the movies.

Ifin yur smart and reckon have good ingenuity yual dont need much to kill or hurt folk. Dont need lot money niether. Look at the simplicity of the pungy stick in Nam done more damage and killin without lot of effort.

And Rose be sayin that feels like yual aint in America no more and feels same here in Canada ifin we keep bring hostile people from hostile lands into our gates it becomes their america not just yours and that means blended countrys just like blended families they need extra care to keep stable and folks runnin show aint qualified nor ready to handle what be comin ifin they dont change imegration laws cause pritty soon the fights over there are going to be fight right here.
Just my opinion pilgrems dont be gettin mad just try and be gettin understandin ;)

BWD

I agree bwd , I'm deft not trying to piss anyone off when I give my opinion...

But there's always gunna be someone who disagrees with ya lol.

I just hope we can come to our senses and pull together.

Sucks.

trillions of atoms said:
I agree bwd , I'm deft not trying to piss anyone off when I give my opinion...

But there's always gunna be someone who disagrees with ya lol.

I just hope we can come to our senses and pull together.

Sucks.

No problem showin opinions to my fireside I enjoys yur company and any other pilgrem be settin to me table and hopes they speaks there minds as they see fit cause be good to have some vent time in ones trails and take no offence to folks opinions as long as they be constructive productive and presented in fireside politeness loves good conversation. Sometime folk can lite up quick ifin yual says something they dont greaa with its how we respond be either fuel or exstinguishin to the outcome. I wish yual respect as respect be deserved ;)

BWD

Yes i hope they catch the cowardly bastard and torture him to within a cm of his life they jail him for the remaining part of his sorry *** life.
Im with you BWD you know the film 'law abiding citizen' well my daughter went to watch it when it was 1st aired and said to her bestie friend thats my dad.
Hey thats my girl.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Yes i hope they catch the cowardly bastard and torture him to within a cm of his life they jail him for the remaining part of his sorry *** life.
Im with you BWD you know the film 'law abiding citizen' well my daughter went to watch it when it was 1st aired and said to her bestie friend thats my dad.
Hey thats my girl.
Lol
T4

Sorry friend truly aim, take to flame and friend to side and aim for better to us all! We be getting there when we be learnin to take charge of our life and makin way with it ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back