Soil Test Kits CHEAP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
Hey i found this while surfing the web, i havent ordered 1 yet but will be shortly, heres the info and link:

Soil Test Kits

The budding home scientist and horticulturist will both delight in the ease with which this self contained soil test kit brings discovery. The kit measures not only ph., but also Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash content and contains material for 40 tests. Since these are the essential ingredients affecting plant nutrition, we see a science project in the making: experimental plant growth in soils with different amounts of acidity and/or nutrients. From Luster Leaf(tm), the kit is entirely self contained and includes complete instructions for use and explanations. Be careful, please, the kit does have chemicals and should not be used by young children without supervision.

link: hxxp://www.sciplus.com/category.cfm/subsection/2/start/22/maxrows/21

website is pretty cool for all you do it yourself types, enjoy..

on thaty same website i found some cool stufe like blowers and cage fans pretty cheap, it actually took me over over an hour and a half to sdcroll through all their products..interesting stuff!.. :aok:

I have that one :D got it at a local garden store for just about the same price, retailer mark-ups and all ;) Works great too only bad thing is you have to order the refill capsules from them and shave them shipped once you over use the supply they have. Still looking for some of those out there in retail shops, it would just make it a bit easier to pick them up when I'm running low.

Latest posts

Back