soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cortezz1904

Reaction score
can anyone here give me some pointers on a good cheap soil that they use or have used?

any organic potting soil, 1tsp per gallon add some agricultural lime. Black gold is 5.99-12.99 depending where you are, there is also fox farms soils and pro mix among others. I avoid anything with fertilizer. If you're going to transplant later, adding some perlite in the seedling pots will help you get a strong root system established.

I recommend promix. I have always used promix for my outdoor grows and it has worked out really great for me. I am currently using promix that I added perlite to in my indoor grow right now. The plants I have are looking great. Promix is one of the better ones out there. I would definitely try to get ahold of some of it if you can.

Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide to do. Take care.

sounds like a good choice... from what I hear, it's some good stuff for indoor pots. I use ProMix HP myself.

Some people use Sunshine Mix #1 or #4, pretty much any gardening store will have it. I use #4.

bcbud_chick said:
Some people use Sunshine Mix #1 or #4, pretty much any gardening store will have it. I use #4.

hey bcbud_chick... I used to use Sunshine mix #4 too... I found Premier ProMix HP to be superior... you should check it out ;)

Latest posts

Back