Some bud pics from today....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
Here are three GDP babies that I had outside that were started way to late, they ended up about 12'"in tall and turned into a single cola :confused2: so
I harvested em tonight, stinky lil things :hubba:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

looks good tho I would def smoke it! If only we could control the weather.

Nice looker indeed ! Smoke report would be nice too ! PP

Nice, one cola plants. I'm impressed. Happy smoking.

Thanks all :D
Got em hanging in the dry zone.... I will fallow up with a smoke report ASAP :D

Great looking Cola's Chris :)

How late did you start them?

:peace:

:ciao: Hippy.... I started em outside in August, I had origanally wanted to
make moms out of them, but they started to bud so I just left em alone and watered them every few days :) ... I didnt know what I was gonna get for sure ? They tured out to be ok, kinda crazy huh ? :)

chris1974 said:
Here are three GDP babies that I had outside that were started way to late, they ended up about 12'"in tall and turned into a single cola :confused2: so
I harvested em tonight, stinky lil things :hubba:

:yay: Very nice chris....well done...Have ya smoked any of her yet? Be sure to let us know how the stinky little thing taste will ya? Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

he wont get to those buds for awhile...........
did you see his last harvest, hes set for awhile.

nice job.

Hi thanks guys, I will try some as soon as it is dry enough to smoke ! The stuff I harvested 2 weeks ago just seems to get better by the day:) the smell and taste is amazing and the high is a smasher:hubba: ....

I am curious to see if I will notice a difference in the smoke, these were the same as the last harvest, only done in soil instead of hydro ? Its smells alot different ? Much more stinky and sticky

Not bad at all. Like i always say any FREE BUD is GOOD BUD. :hubba:

Excellent to get them finished when you started in August!

They look great, just the right size to jar up as Kola. Tie a bow on it and call it Chris-mas present!

Nice, Chris. I am pretty sure you are going to like the soil grown bud better. I am biased, but I think soil grown plants gives a more earthy, natural smoke and aroma to all good buds.

You guys/gals are halarious...:D

I wish I could share with everyone, I handed out almost half of my last harvest to my friends because I was so excited to share somehing I had grown myself ! (with the help of all of you of course):D

I have a friend who is in his sixties that grows a beautiful outdoor crop
every year, his stuff is my favorite hands down, I love that earthy taste, nothin like it :)

I am gonna try my hand at it this spring for sure !

Latest posts

Back