Some One Please Help Asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
I Have Been Doing A Real Good Job I Thought And I Had Some Bubble Gum Cush And They Where Flowring I Just Put Them Ino The Dark And I Noticed A Lot Of Male Pollen Sacks Why Is This And Can I Stop It Some How? And If Not What Do I Do To Not Affect The Others In The Setup??

Sincerley Moses781

Sounds like one of them is a male! Get him out fast before he spreads pollen to the other females causing you seeds in your harvest smoke!! If it is female and is also showing signs of being male then you have a hermaphodite my friend. Rip him/her out asap as this is a degredation to your genetic stock, hope this can help, Oh yeah.... did you hear we landed on the moon?
Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

yep..yep..pull them and kill them...sounds lke you may be to late..Good luck

Roken..When did we land on the moon?.. heard they was tryN to land on the Sun, but kept failing due to heat..then someone sugested going at night..

Every plant that has pollen sacks must be taken from your room immediately. A bit more info and some pictures would really help. If these are hermies, it is a good idea to try and discover what went wrong so there are no more hermies.

Roken said:
Oh yeah.... did you hear we landed on the moon?
Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.
not only did i hear it...ive never left it! where did you guys think my cave was anyway...on second thought, dont answer that.:rolleyes:

That is why I dont do seeds...I have girls always unless some thing herms out for some reason.....I clone so I dont have to deal with boys...haha
have agreat day and stay safe

well i had females but my brother would turn the lights on in the room hwere they are i heard that could be it right their? thats the only thing i can think of

moses781 said:
well i had females but my brother would turn the lights on in the room hwere they are i heard that could be it right their? thats the only thing i can think of
i believe an inconsistant lighting schedule is the fastest road to a hermie

Yeah 4u2smoke i think at night would be the safest way, kind of sneak up on it. I heard its a real good way to loose weight visiting the sun, helps you sweat off all that fat and even those bad toxins:). Yeah it was the strangest thing, i was looking through my telescope at the moon and seen an american flag just in the middle of no where, got me thinking there's a moon base where there hiding all the aliens. I heard next they were going to make a slip and slide water ride on saturns ring, super cool!
Roken.

What's wrong with seeds on a first time premium grow? That just means umpteen more chances during your lifetime to grow the green green. You goin somewhere?

Roken said:
Yeah 4u2smoke i think at night would be the safest way, kind of sneak up on it. I heard its a real good way to loose weight visiting the sun, helps you sweat off all that fat and even those bad toxins:). I heard next they were going to make a slip and slide water ride on saturns ring, super cool!
Roken.

:woohoo: ..sign me up..:lama: ..KEEP M GREEN:D

I agree with lyfr..thats why its so important not to have light leaks..and if brother turned lights on when it was dark cycle...1 time mayB no...more than2 MayB...also f you dont use timers so the lights come on/off at the same tiime every day. thanks for shareing and pics would be great

If they have both flowers and pollen sacks, isolate them, alternatively you can use a chainsaw or a flame thrower, I'd personally prefer first one, less dangerous.

Y'all are treating pollen the way our gubberment threats us.

Latest posts

Back