Someone call me stupid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nOob grower

Reaction score
After researching I know Im clean, but it sounds better when people tell you for sure. I quit smoking mj the middle of March when I got laid off. The last time I smoked was the end of July (bordem from being laid off and nothing in sight). In total i smoked twice within that week, the first time was 2 small buds of swag, and the second time was a few hits of some decent homegrown, nothing excessive, and probably less than a dime worth in total. Anyways its been over 5 weeks and I have a drug test tomorrow, just a standard piss test. Feel free to call me stupid for thinking I would even fail.

ok ok your clean stupid lol

but seriously it only takes 30 days to pass a piss test

Unless you are a regular user, the buildup of thc doesn't happen from a few isolated uses. If you're a big guy then it is VERY possible to fail a drug test if your metabolism is burning more fat than ingested food. The THC and other toxins in your fat will reenter your system and voila, FAIL. I'd say keep a lot of fiber in your diet and pump yourself full of B vitamins for a few days. You'll be fine.

raoulduke2.0 said:
Unless you are a regular user, the buildup of thc doesn't happen from a few isolated uses. If you're a big guy then it is VERY possible to fail a drug test if your metabolism is burning more fat than ingested food. The THC and other toxins in your fat will reenter your system and voila, FAIL. I'd say keep a lot of fiber in your diet and pump yourself full of B vitamins for a few days. You'll be fine.

I agree because i am a bigger (fat) guy and when i was on probation a few years ago i tested positive for 2 1/2 months after but the numbers were going down and they knew i smoked before i was put on. But i smoked like 3/4 of a pound in a month lol. Well good luck with that test!! :D

raoulduke2.0 said:

Im 6'0 or 6'1 and 225 pounds (typical beer gutted american male). Also I am going for the test in the morning. As far as metabolism i was 200 pounds a few weeks ago but I have since gained 25 pounds due to not working out and eating ice cream like it is going to disappear off the face of the earth. I can also drop weight like no other but havent for a few weeks cuz im lazy and play to much poker online all day.

rb2006 said:
I agree because i am a bigger (fat) guy and when i was on probation a few years ago i tested positive for 2 1/2 months after but the numbers were going down and they knew i smoked before i was put on. But i smoked like 3/4 of a pound in a month lol. Well good luck with that test!! :D

I dont think i have smoked even close to that much in my life. I was always an occasional smoker. Then I got a full time job for 5 months and smoked daily for that duration, but an eighth would last me like a week if not more, i only smoked at night. And Im not fat I just have the beer gut due to the abusing of alcohol for many years til I quit, damn gut wont go away, but as posted before eating ice cream the way i do it doesnt have a chance at going away

nOob grower said:
I dont think i have smoked even close to that much in my life. I was always an occasional smoker. Then I got a full time job for 5 months and smoked daily for that duration, but an eighth would last me like a week if not more, i only smoked at night. And Im not fat I just have the beer gut due to the abusing of alcohol for many years til I quit, damn gut wont go away, but as posted before eating ice cream the way i do it doesnt have a chance at going away

Yeah now i make an 1/8 last a week but im a little older now and have a lot more obelagations and save my smokeing for the night time. that 1/8 is for two because my cousin and I live together. and he dosen't smoke a lot either.

Latest posts

Back