Southern US outdoor growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larnek

Reaction score
I've got 2 bagseed indica's just recently moved outside from indoors down in the deep south of alabama. Was just curious if any one else in south grows outdoors and about what time frame their flowers start sexing. I'm just trying to make as few trips to the site as possible to keep trails from being made so wanted to see if anyone had any input.

im farther south than you are i do grow outside and i was able to notice that i had females maybe only a few weeks ago so good luck growin

I started mine late May and there showing sex now. Not all but some are. How long have you been vegging them? I usually can tell the sex of my plant within 50-70 days.

im letting nature take care of my plants to see how big they get and im using bloom booster and supertrive in stagnet water and i havent had any problems exept for the red ant infestation that im taking care of now

I live in Florida and my plants have taken off. I have one that is near finished (don't know how) and 3 others filling out nicely. I started them early April and a couple more mid May and noticed my fems around the end of May.

i'm here in the southeast too and still haven't seen any sex...Had one hermie and that's it so far...But most of my crop didn't get out till start of june...But i would start lookin' though in the next couple weeks i'd say...KEEP AN EYE OUT FER NANNERS!

I'd love to keep an eye out, but as I went today to check em something/someone had got to em, eaten, chopped or taken. Hardly any sign left so I think taken... details in my journal.

look on the top of plants, if it look like new leaves growing spikes, u have 70 percent saying its female, but wait for around 70 to 90 to be sure u have female by look on branches, if u see balls, thats not feminine its male i live south west of nc near sc like calabash, yes it does grow, years outdoor years, but if its getting cold outside, put in indoor, keep in ur mind, it grow slow in wetlands, so we in wetlands, so hello patients or use 400 to 600 hps also build a little grow room private one, is smart if u do care, like bad weather etc u know?

Latest posts

Back