speeding up veg to flower?take a look and help plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
so i have plants that seem to be doing really well aproaching the 5th week since ive planted them.i also have a large one that i salvaged from the last batch i screwed up on.ive had some difficulty with my grow box's electricity,so rigfht now i have one light on the plants,i am going to put two more on today.heres my question..i just recently put the plants on 24hrs light hoping to speed up the veg process, can i start to give them nutes?how do i raise humidity?how soon should i be looking to start the flowering stage?thanx

The simplest way, and the least bothersom would be to take a shallow container, fill it with small stones, add water, and allow a fan to blow over the top of the stones. The stones increase the surface area that you will get your evaporation from. Thats about as simple of a way that I know. Good Growing.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

ok so how soon should veg begin?also wat kinds of nutes should i give

a tru "vegative" cycle starts within 2 weeks from germination-

u can flower whenever u want After they have reached maturity- (when they start showing their pre-flowers, about 4-6 weeks in veg)

any gentle veg fertz will do the trick ;)

Latest posts

Back