Splitting the harvest 50/50 with homeowner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eskimojones23

Reaction score
Spicoli approved: :cool: Alright ladies and jets checks this I will supply 2 400hps lights,CFLS a big 200watt 2 other smaller ones. Ebb and flow system 4 14gallon tubawear, and the reservior. It will be a duplex, above this room is the Mother and cloneing room same size as the bottom floor 4ft wide 7ft long & 6ft tall. They will supply the home and pay for the Electricity I will supply the supplies and strains(Also i will be doing the growing):dancing: :D Then split harvest down the middle sound fair ? Medicinal purposes only.:cool:

sounds like your providing everything, and giving away 1/2 the stash

shuggy4105 said:
sounds like your providing everything, and giving away 1/2 the stash

You may be giving most the equipment but he is the one taking the risk with the leo's. I would say its a good deal.

Yes that what is going on basically they provide the home and i provide everything needed to set it up. The husband doesn't smoke but his wife does she's tired of buy mexi brick its more of a win win you know. But right now i have 3 females outdoor one max out on LST and the other 2 are just topped,cant wait for the sensimilla hopefully by the end of september for harvest.

bigbudsbruddah said:
You may be giving most the equipment but he is the one taking the risk with the leo's. I would say its a good deal.

Agreed, god forbid if the cops come knocking.He's also giving you the space, which if you already have, then I don't see the point in putting the plants there ;)

Yeah...sounds fair.....remember to make arrangements beforehand for any extra expenses....like nutes and bug spray and extra equipment that you need and anything else that might come up.....

Not quite sure I understand. Are you saying they will let you live and grow in half the duplex rent free and will pay for the electricity? and you provide the growing supplies, nutes and plants and do the growing?

If so, it sounds like you got a good deal, if they can keep quite about the grow.

first rule to growing is TELL NO ONE

you just blew it i think

Its understandable to tell no one but this is more of lets be self sufficient and grow some incrediable strains. My mother is strict about the wonderful plant, so i cannot grow indoors here. Jeff gordon i call him, he is a carpenter and will be building this (duplex) im refering to) 5x7 6ft high basically two rooms maybe 3stories if he has enough material. with wall ladder to get to each room. I'll vouche for them Known them since 99. Until I graduate and get into my own home this is the best option.

just one more person that knows your growing.
how peeps say he`s taking all the risk, i don`t think so.
this dude isbuilding a shed and gaining half of your hard work, and what d`you think he`ll say if leo come knocking?
go build your own shed...
trust no-one "IMO"

like everyone has been saying...its RISKY as all hell involving anyone.

What if this non-smokin' husband or her, were say, at work and talkin to a buddy.
"Yeah man, these plants we're growing are lookin good!"

Then A.) its broken into and stolen.
or B.) the "proper authorities" might catch wind of it. In which case, they might say hey....They were HIS PLANTS...

I would say, unless these people are CLOSE family or you've known em for 85 years its a little risky.

An indoor op. is an expensive thing to lose usually.

Tell no one, is rule #1.