Spouse hallucinated - Scary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDotee

Reaction score
We recently began vaping 5-6 months ago, and typically vape every day or every other day depending on work load. We vape mostly hybrids with mixed stav/indica qualities.

Last week my spouse hallucinated for 2 hours. Spouse did not know who I was most of the time, randomly cried and laughed, the bed was on the roof, went to the bathroom looking for the dishwasher, went in and out of what I called consciousness....

The brief moments when my spouse came 'out', mostly for 10-15 seconds every 10-15 minutes, my spouse said, "Please make this stop, everything I am seeing is trying to get me".

What we were vaping was from the same female, vaping the same thing for the past two weeks without any issues.

Spouse only had vaped twice before hallucinations began. They came out of no where, and not slow in development. Was very very scary for me; though I vaped the next day, lol.

Can this randomly happen? My spouse totally had a bad trip that I would normally attribute to a real hallucinagin.

i want sum man. lol
idk but i aint ever herd anyone ever hallucinating liek that off mj before. but maybe it that super weed the governemnt talks bout LOL jp
idk wat tell ya really. especially if you know the source of the bud an it wasnt laced.
maybe she was faking for attention :confused2: idk but it would seem unlikely she was hallucinating fromthe MJ tho. does she take any mind altering medications at all?
i've been pretty hi before but never close to experiencing wat you told
hek i really want sum that bud lol

its poisonous you must send it all to me for proper analysis. jk man.
but hows it affect you sdotee when you take the same amount of it

ive had some pretty trippy highs but not to the extent you were talking about ,,,,maybe there tollerance is lower than yours ,,or maybe mj just doesnt agree with him/her :shocked: i know but not unheard off :p, :confused:,,,,whatever it was i wont mind being a guniea pig and trying it out for you just for testing purposes of course :rolleyes:

Cannabis can for some people induce a state of psychosis,which is what your girlfriend experienced.

Whether or not she decides to use cannabis again is down to her but I'd be very wary of it happening again as a door has been opened,so to speak,and it's not one that can be voluntarily closed.

When I was in high school there was this tiny little Phillipino girl who hung in our group for about a year. When she smoked with us she would straight trip. Don't know exactly what she may have been seeing/feeling but it freaked us out the first couple of times. We always just guessed that she was having some kind of weird allergic reaction to weed. Have no idea if she still smokes.

The human mind is an incredibly complext organ. When we use a "mind altering substance" you can only assume the outcome based on previuos observations, but that dose'nt mean there won't be a totally different reaction on the odd indivisual. I personally have never experienced or observed the type of reaction your describing from un-adulterated MJ, but to be on the safe side your spouce should iether avoid MJ or if that's out of the question then reintroduce it at very minute doses untill you figure out what to do. As rockster stated earlier, be very careful because once a person has this type of reaction it could reaccur or possibly become worse.
Best of luck to you and yours.

UKgirl420 said:
or maybe mj just doesnt agree with him/her

Yeah, aint it kind of funny how everyone naturally assumes that post was written by a male about a female? Curious.;)

My spouse had a similar experience with brownies...and will never eat MJ again...and took a month before smoking again. Very scary indeed!

Maybe your 'media naranja' to use a Spanish term, has previously tripped on acid or another strong psychedelic. Ask her/him. Weed can cause flashbacks.

Well firstly id like to say to everyone who assumed the spouse was a female.

how did you come to that conclusion???

im married and my spouse is a woman and im her spouse a man.

anyway that aside try calling 911 for the yellow van

lol

Time4Plan-B

The first time I really got high I had a weird trip. The weirdness was I was almost sleep but awake. Then I passed out in my spaghetti. But I think I drunk alot that night too.

A some of you brought up the dosage/amount. My spouse had maybe 2-3 vapes (avg. size) after I polished a bowl alone and had already started the second.

I don't know what to say! It was very scary. BTW for the person who said my spouse was faking it, we've been hitched for 15+ , so that was not the case lol.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Latest posts

Back