Staging the Harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadhooka

Junior Grower
Reaction score
Due to factors too numerous to drag out onto the thread, I have decided that staging my harvest into two phases is the best approach.

Questions:

1. Should I take the lower branches or the higher branches in the first stage? Or doesn't it matter?

2. How much (percentage of the plant) is safe to cut without endangering the rest of the plant for another week or two of life?

Ideally, I would like to leave the colas and some of the top branches as long as possible and take lower branches. But I want to know what the pro's think first!;)

I'll try and get some pics up tonight and update the trichome situation.

Thanks!:D Keep it Green!!

everyone does a partial harvest different. in my experience the top finishes sooner than the bottom. So I take the top and raise everything up to the lights and leave that. but have had a pheno or two do the opposite before...don't ask me why.
1/3 of plant mass is good for clones...never take more than 1/3 at a trim, but flower I just work my way down. I pay attention to the mid and lower trichs prior to the ole "timber!!!"

She's lookin' good....Trichs are still mostly clear......I don't think I'll be able to let her get all the way but she'll be good enough:D

Thanks Mutt!

100_0698.JPG

Latest posts

Back