Star Anise and Swine Flu (Ah yes, we've been lied to!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greivel4survival

The Breedmaster
Reaction score
your medicine is a cheap copy of nature pressed into purchasable quantities down to its very chemical design. Most of it that is. Did you know that theraflu is a derivative of chinese star anise, illicium verum, specifically from shikimic acid? Also that in 2009 we stopped using it and now get this chemical from the fermentation of E. Coli due to the increase of price after the theraflu stock up resulting from the swine flu.

Doesn't that just **** your head a little bit?

who cares???? another useless thread

ya exactly what i was thinking the same thing 4U i still think there is something weird about this guy he is a border line spammer i havent even seem him post anything remotely close to the purpose of this site

DarkHorse007 said:
ya exactly what i was thinking the same thing 4U i still think there is something weird about this guy he is a border line spammer i havent even seem him post anything remotely close to the purpose of this site

I am a botanist above cannabis advocate. Sorry about that.
My brain is also firing on cylinders. this does actually pertain to cannabis as it is an example of people taking nature and misconstruing it around for profit. Cannabis has been illegal because of this exact sort of thing. I'm basically saying, hey, pay attention. Whether you care or not I could care less about. that's your own personal thing. I'll post more in breeding and strain discussions if it pleases you as this is my area of knowledge. I'm all about cannabis as an outlet for people to gain motivation for coexisting with their world. That's all. Honestly, I may be done with this forum. Not enough willingness to converse in logical ways and assess action. Just a bunch of memes and helpful guides. the latter I'm down with. the first I am bored of.

Peace.

And message me on methyl jasmonate extraction if you want. that can actually be a cool new technique to try with your plants. Just saying. I can help you if you want, or you can be freaked out by how different from you I am. Either way I'm cool with it.

You still here,,thought ya said you were done with this forum?

yeah what a looser....sure is entertaining though...nuff said..gots some real Marijuana to look at...

Greivel4survival said:
if you want only cannabis information I can drown you with it if you want.

:confused2: Well this is a marijuana forum and not a dance troupe forum. :confused2:

Greivel4survival said:
if you want only cannabis information I can drown you with it if you want.

Go head pilgrem I have fallen and flip canoe so many times aint been drawned yet heck even gone through ice twice and came up different holes with smile to me face, so why dont yual go head and give it a try maybe then yual start makin some sence ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Go head pilgrem I have fallen and flip canoe so many times aint been drawned yet heck even gone through ice twice and came up different holes with smile to me face, so why dont yual go head and give it a try maybe then yual start makin some sence ;)

BWD

Dam Bro...every site needs them a Backswoodsdrfter....I know I speak for many my friend...we :heart: your fireside watch...

Naaa just consider myself to be good folk tryin to be part of good folks firesides. Folks like yual 4u. This here sites fires be bout the warmest I have found on this here world wide webby thing. Glad to have found yas and glad yual lettin me set spell and enjoys what yual have created here. Its folks like yual 4u that make a world of differnce ;) Much abliged pilgrem fur yur friendship and kind comments.

BWD

Latest posts

Back