start a NEW Contest plzzzz!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonerslug

Reaction score
It just seems that it has been a long time since there was a decent contest on here. Im sure the mods are busy and all... :( too bad

It would be cool the have a plant pic of the month and a bud pic of the month, one in each corner, just like it is now, but another pic on the left side. maby centering the guy with the huge J? Just a thought cus it is bud pic of the month, and more times than not a plant picture wins.

^^^ i agree 100 percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you headband! and the nugg photos can have bongs or pipes in it too...

yea, maby even a piece of the month would be cool too:D except we would all loose to you TOA, besides a few of my :bong1:'s

I think that's a great idea headband. Hopefully the mods agree. I really like the idea of plant pics of the month. Fantastic idea. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
I think that's a great idea headband. Hopefully the mods agree. I really like the idea of plant pics of the month. Fantastic idea. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.
:hubba: me too buddy, me too

got a new bong just for the competition!

jerome baker, ready to fire her up!

newglass.jpg

newglass2.jpg

newglass3.jpg

newglass4.jpg

newglass5.jpg

Well we have talked it over and it doesn't look like any of these are gonna happen. I will have a contest here in the near future so everyone hold on. Not gonna say what it is or what your gonna win but we will be having one. :hubba: ;)

trillions of atoms said:
got a new bong just for the competition!

jerome baker, ready to fire her up!

WOW! It was really eye catching.

Latest posts

Back