started Veg To Early? 45 Days Flowering!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
hello hello everybody.
my grow is 44 days into flowering. no buds yet. they are 5 ft. tied down in several ways in a 3.5 x 5 x 5 ht. 600 w hps sits up out of the box. the grow is going great. BUT! i started flowering 4 weeks into veg.. i read this could be done several times. but the nodes were not quite departed (off center). is this causing a slow bud time? started with 10. 5 males one hermie. and 4 ladies growing great! filling the box.
shoots are growing 2 ft. plants from all sides. i'm not good with pics, sorry. any help is always greatly appriciated. thanks.......

A plant will not start to flower until it is sexually matured.Either the nodes are alternating or it is showing its sex.Then it will start to flower(lights have to go down to 12/12),but not until then.Keep it GREEN:D

i put them on 12/12 44 days ago. will they still flower and bud if that was to soon? also, could i, or should i go 8/16 or 10/14 meaning more dark then light. or just leave things be?
thanks again.

bunkin2 said:
i put them on 12/12 44 days ago. will they still flower and bud if that was to soon? also, could i, or should i go 8/16 or 10/14 meaning more dark then light. or just leave things be?
thanks again.

They will still flower, and I would stay at 12/12 lighting.

Also make sure you have no light leaks as that can delay flowering, also high N levels can delay flowering.

hi m8
some strains can take up to 8 weeks b4 they show signs of sex leave it a week or two and it will happen but if u have this plant tied a no. of times as its short of room it will keep growing at least 1/4 of the plants size You mite need to find a bigger place for your plant .... some people cut there lights down to 8/16 or even a full day of darkness to encourage the plant to take its sex

Latest posts

Back