starting point

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushkush1

Reaction score
IMG00287.jpg

IMG00291.jpg

the dimensions of the whole closet is 63"X20"X68" its a really tall closet but i do not plan on growing a 6ft tall ganja plant something small low key stealth, i am looking up cfl lights for my grow, and i am only growing for me nobody else i am not planing on harvesting pounds of bud, really i just wanna see if it can be done and why not get some sweet ganja for all your troubles to smoke....

Are your pics hosted on photo bucket? if so not a good idea.

your closet will work fine but you will have to have air circulation. fresh air in stale air out. I would try real hard to get a small hps for your closet, as cfkl's are a hassle just due to the quantity you will need. I would make a false ceiling so you are not lighting unused space.

I am not familiar with photobucket but if a boardmember says it is unsafe I would buy into that.

first step would be clean up with some bleach.. you do not want any bugs creep out and cuddle in your plant's site..

this closet remind of my first grow... I can't forgot my first grow.. and got busted my dad called, snitched on me.. on my first grow.. man..

Latest posts

Back