Staying under the radar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone.I live in a country where rich snore highways of cocaine but poor people get banished for anything else than drinking.You can't trust anybody...sadly.Anyways I'm glad to meet other growers here and let me start with a question.What vould be the problem with my little buddy?Only some leafs are like this no blisters are under the leaf and I'm using mulch to prevent splash damage.I don't know the strain because seeds are travelling hand to hand lmao.The flowerimg started 1-1,5 week ago. They enjoy their pife outdoors.I would be thankful for your help:)

Attachments

• IMG_20230918_213340.jpg
    IMG_20230918_213340.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230918_213333.jpg
    IMG_20230918_213333.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Hello cheese and welcome aboard

some members here wrote the book on laying low , they have been bootlegging cannabis since the 60’s

so yeah , you are in good company

one or two leaves don’t look to bad if that is all there is

otherwise , you said you were outdoors , so if you havent already sprayed your plants with Bt with Spinosad , it is not to late to start

If you are outside and the humidity is way too high others here have found ways around it with drying techniques and temporary covers. Maybe they can help you I am a tent grower and don’t have this issue.

Try blowing off the rain and heavy dew with a leaf blower until it stops is all I can offer.
doin that today
and its close to harvest
had bud rot on one plant.
On another note ☝️
went to harbor freight and for $3.00 got a bug zapper tennis racket .
Getting great joy out of it as the flies outside under the gazebo explode .
When you have birds you have to freeze their seeds so any moth eggs morta.
If you dont have anymore room in any freezers you go it alone.
Moths are like rabbits. My Honey uses the dyson vac with 2 extensions on it and goes hunting for them .
She now really likes it when they explode.

doin that today
and its close to harvest
had bud rot on one plant.
On another note ☝️
went to harbor freight and for $3.00 got a bug zapper tennis racket .
Getting great joy out of it as the flies outside under the gazebo explode .
When you have birds you have to freeze their seeds so any moth eggs morta.
If you dont have anymore room in any freezers you go it alone.
Moths are like rabbits. My Honey uses the dyson vac with 2 extensions on it and goes hunting for them .
She now really likes it when they explode.
I still think it would help your neighborhood morale if you guys put those “wings” on and danced around the yard!

Keanu Reeves did it!

I still think it would help your neighborhood morale if you guys put those “wings” on and danced around the yard
I always believed I could fly and do !
years before the song with the help of quality weed and ample snacks.

Curious Joe Where are your buds at
Can you post a pic, I always had probs growing on LI
The plants ran so late and needed to go to end of Oct.
You chop before than?
Let me take some close ups
going to look at my phne now I took a pic 2 days ago

View attachment 341321
The fie is too big and i needed to edit it will get better today
most are bent down with lst.
there is a mixture of barneys and mephistos .
the mephistos are smaller and its easier to close the vegipod cover with them small.
My Honey much to my disapointment planted tomatoes and egg plant on the other half of said vegipod.
We have six beds all raised i built and she picks the other half of said vegipod.

Latest posts

Back