Ston-loc's 2016 outdoor adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sure does, beautiful fall colors on a back drop of epic bud....very nice sir....very nice indeed :aok:

Thanks old fogey :48: that horizontal support is about 5 1/2'-6' high

You tearing it down yet? She looks awesome.

Dude, she looks epic lit up like that...kinda like a monument to this years "smaller" OD ;)

Woke up to see humboldt got rain. Homie half hour north texted he got hit, as I sit outside watching the clouds move south. Hit my buddy up 15 mins north to scout and message if it hits his house. He did, so the canopy plastic went up. Sitting out back watching the grey skies just miss us so far. We might just get lucky...

For reals Kraven,,, everyone around here is totally hassling me about the way I downsize :bong:

Been raining/misting here in massachewie for close to a week. I put a cabana type of thing over my plant to keep her drier. I hope I am not screwed. Spoda clear up Tues-Fri but a chance of rain between now and Tuesday. She wasn't growing much under the canopy and I am away working so I removed the canopy. Prolly not a good idea in hind sight...

Stone all I have to say is that's love right there my friend

That looks darn near water proof with all those trichs!

We got rain here also, two days worth. Did not cover them this year they were tied well and we only lost a couple very small branches. They are dry and happy today. I'm starting tomorrow with some trimming.

Looking like a fun harvest there stone. Bud dragon excellent.

Hey, good to see you TC! :48: Yup yup, we're getting there. Surprisingly early finish with a bunch of them this year. Still three left to finish up. Gonna probably start the next one tomorrow.

And you're braver than me. Rain and rot scares the hell outta me with how much we've lost in past seasons. Mojo through the finish :stoned:

Latest posts

Back