StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's day 50 flower. I'm going to feed her with a strong dose of nutes next time then the flushing begins:D.

new 296.jpg

Idk how I mistook these balls for female flowers:holysheep: but I did. Both of my Williams WonderxBlackberry bx2 are male and one of my Ducksfoot. I'm not upset. I'm kind of relieved. I killed the WWxBB that was more on the sat side and kept the indi for crossing. I'm keeping the male DF too for crossing. I'm purty sure my remaining DF is female but i'll have to keep an eye out. I'm going to seperate the males from the ladies tonight so they can get good and ripe so I can collect some pollen. Dangit, now I need some more 35mm film cartridges:p. Heres the male that got the axe. Tried to show the balls but my pic taking skills are very...pitiful:cool:.

new 297.jpg

new 299.jpg

new 300.jpg

Beautiful BBP. :hubba: How big are those tops that ya just harvested? :confused2: What ya got planned for that Duckfoot male? Who's gonna get his love dust? :p

How big are those tops that ya just harvested?
I'd say they are about the size of an aerosol spray can.
What ya got planned for that Duckfoot male? Who's gonna get his love dust?
I'm going to make as many crosses as possible with pollen from both the males:). I want to do a Purple Wreck x Ducksfoot:D.

Both of my AK47xCMass are verified herms:hairpull:. I wanted to try this strain so bad. They were smelling wonderful. I murdered them. Can't have them impregnating my ladies:rolleyes:.

new 320.jpg

new 321.jpg

new 322.jpg

new 323.jpg

new 325.jpg

new 327.jpg

new 328.jpg

man, man, man. all these are fine as wine. great pictures. great buds. you deffinately know your stuff BBP...bb...

This girl looks rough but the buds are some beauties:). This strain yields so low but she is so worth it because she tastes so good:p.

new 342.jpg

new 343.jpg

new 344.jpg

new 345.jpg

Is that Pwreck Preggers, by any chance? :D

ALl your plants look really great man. It's a pleasure watching you grow, Amigo :p

what you using for nutes on the Purple wreck?
Biobizz Bloom and Original Pure Blend:).
Is that Pwreck Preggers, by any chance?
Nope but she is just a cutting of the PW I used in the Blue Moonshine cross. I'm going to reveg her and mother her up;).

Damn BBP bummer on the hermies. :eek: How far into flower were you on them? Atleast you got all them other beautiful ladies to fall back on. Some of them ladies got some mega frost on them. :hubba:

Everything looks so impressive! This makes me want to do several strains at once, I just don't have the room. I read one of the duckfoot's was a male, awesome, lots of possibilities for you now! Any new pics of the duckfoots?

Latest posts

Back