Strain for depression

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I am looking for a strain that makes you happy. I have grown some skittles that is good but that was a free seed. I haven't grown any straight sativa strains only hybrid that are 50/50. What does everyone like to smoke to make you happy and move around.

R.ef3302eb7c2b3f844f0f1008f2395501

Sativas for the win. They always give me the up and at 'em feelings, not to mention the goofy grins. Super powerful Sativas can make some folks paranoid, though.

yep yep , some herbs are like a two edged sword

i bough a bag of weed back in 1968 in Ojai California that made me super super paranoid , in fact the paranoia was so bad that I actually tossed that sack into the Ventura river because I didn’t want anyone to feel as bad as I did

the Jalalabad Star was a very mellow uplifting but mind stimulating high that we really enjoyed

I miss that era. I remember sitting in somebody's basement, garage, or just out in the woods, smoking a fatty with a couple of friends and something would strike someone as funny and the whole crew would laugh 'til the tears came down our faces. Wasn't much to laugh about with the Southeast Asian war games going on, but for a few hours, we completely forgot about it. Good times.

If I am already depressed ant smoke make me dwell and makes things worse. I take a good long walk. Same with drinking......I drink cause I'm lonely....and I am lonely cause I drink.
Alcohol is a depressant. I like to go for walks too. I even go walk around Walmart if it is cold out.

I have found that harvesting too early gives me ‘paranoid’ buzzes. A nice sativa that has plenty of amber at harvest time takes that edge off but is still uplifting. I grew some Mimosa a while back that was pretty giggle-worthy though I think that is a hybrid. Also I grew a Greenhouse Seeds Thai plant that was a very happy buzz.

Latest posts

Back