Strange plant smell...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md.apothecary

Art is Resistance!
Reaction score
My plants just started showing pre-flowers a couple days ago while under a 12/12 cycle. But I had a question... There is no odor at least not to me, except for when I rub the leaves between my fingers. If I turn and smell my fingers or the leaf, it smells of maple syrup....

There's nothing wrong with the plant, and all, but I was wondering why it would be smelling like maple syrup instead of what I perceive to be the typical MJ smell... :confused:

we've had some plants that just smell kinda odd lol nothing wrong with them not everyone can be perfect nor can plants ;)

it was just kind of odd... it really smelled like morning breakfast, maple syrup and sausage links. LOL I know the plant is fine, but the smell is kind of off key, particularly for this strain.

Sounds like you will be smoking that when you get up in the morning...a breakfast of champions!! Take care.

md.apothecary said:
it was just kind of odd... it really smelled like morning breakfast, maple syrup and sausage links. LOL I know the plant is fine, but the smell is kind of off key, particularly for this strain.

The perfect weed for a wake and bake!

really i go to ihop anytime for some syrup and some pancakes damn i have go and stop this now just thinking about thier bacon omg mmm thats the good stuff

Haha this is funny...my first plant that i just harvested smelled just like flinstone orange vitamins or orange vitamins...haha. but the highs so strong and goos do im happy :stoned: :) GOod luck on it bro!

Latest posts

Back