Stress...What is it, how do you do it??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowberry

Green God
Reaction score
Hello Hello Hello my friends, I am as I write this about 1 2/3 months underway into my first attempt to grow. I am always reading about 'stress' or stressing the plant to increase the yield. but I cant find any site that explains it any good. I was hoping someone in this godsend of a forum could explain the ropes of stressing a plant. All the sites Ive read just said to bend the branches, but I dont know what they mean. I need a detailed procedure, not some grey area bulledit.

Thanks to anyone and everyone

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

snowberry said:
Hello Hello Hello my friends, I am as I write this about 1 2/3 months underway into my first attempt to grow. I am always reading about 'stress' or stressing the plant to increase the yield. but I cant find any site that explains it any good. I was hoping someone in this godsend of a forum could explain the ropes of stressing a plant. All the sites Ive read just said to bend the branches, but I dont know what they mean. I need a detailed procedure, not some grey area bull s.h.i.t...

Thanks to anyone and everyone

Not entirely sure what you mean, A lot of talk is about stressing plants to hermie. Can't work this out myself. I
f your plants are going ok forget about it<<
IF...you mean LST( low stress training ) or other forms then it really is as simple as it sounds. Personally after topping I may tie down two main stems (release once set) and then hand bend.

As they say "don't believe the hype". As far as training/stressing goes your gut instinct is the best. Get to know your plant!

Do not expect the first grow/s to be better than any **** u have Smoked. To dial a plant in takes time.
I hope this helps and not added more confusion.
Happy to help if I can
Dexter

if you are just starting out.. leave the LST alone... just grow your plants the easyest way possable... while they flower READ READ READ READ READ.... you wanna know what LST is? there are 209384420934 threads with pix and everything on this site.. look them up... google it... and ya know... the rule is that you can not type cuss words.. so why use the s.s.s.s. trick to get around it? dont you think thats just making more work for the mods who have to edit that crap out of your post?? U think tha mods are gonna be like "oh man this guy really out smarted us on that one" "he put . . . between the letters, what are we gonna DOOOOOOOOOOO?????" NO so plz... quit ......

enjoy your day =)

Latest posts

Back