Stretching problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
it is stretching way to much some of the braches are a foot and a half long and the top of the plant is growing about a half inch a day i kid you not! My question im asking is why? is it not reciving enough light? i have 2 150w (cmomparted to incondecent) 2700k (red) compact fluro's at the top and a another 150w at the middle of the plant so the branches and nodes have more light and a 24 inch wide spectrum fluro around the middle of the plant on the wall i have over 8,500 lumins in a verry small but tall grow room whats goin on here?

(its 3 weeks in to flowering)

how close are your lights to the top of the plants. they should only be a few inches away. I have the same amount of light you do and mine didnt stretch at all. also are they old bulbs already used in another project, becuase they might just be going bad.

close enough 2 not burn them about 2 inches verry close and the ones towards the middle of the plant about 3 inches from the streching branches with hairs on them

the width of the closet is only about 1 and a half square feet and about 7 feet tall the plany is currently about 4 and a half feet tall just 3 weeks ago it was just over a foot and a half

3 weeks into flowering you are going to get some stretch, probably for a couple more weeks.

Latest posts

Back