strongest indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bong: I'm on the Afghan boat here. Maybe some SkyWalker......

My ChemD is one of the most potent things I have ever smoked, I've been smoking for over 20 years. I also have a really strong Black Afghan. I also have a cross I made called Doomsday. It is a Purple Urkle x SSH that leans to the indica side. It is pretty potent too. All these strains are 1 or 2 hits.

Don't know how you would get it, but I got some GUSH#9 from Harborside that virtually eliminated all brain activity. It left you waking up going "whoa...I barely even burned the top of the bowl...what happened."
According to HS it is purple kush crossed with pure afghani, then backcrossed to PK.

killerchem -g-13 airborne cut x chemdog x c-99
sour diesel ibl
superskunk

I had some ubc chemo that was a knockout. Masterkush is a good one too.

My 1st grow was indica dominate, very relaxing w/50-70% couchlock....but I'd like to find some knockdown and out indica, any recommendations???

I haven't had any but 2Dog suggested a Kush to me for couch lock, and I believed her.lol

2100.00 for 20 seeds,,,,,,:holysheep:

Hog aka Hogsbreath. 2002 Cannabis Cup winner in the Indicas category. You become one with the couch.

Any fine Kush taken to plenty of amber trichomes will do me fine....:)

K, wrap 'em up... I will take them all... ('cept for that $500 per seed crap.. I don't care if one bowl flies me to Tahiti, it ain't never gonna happen....)

nvthis said:
... ('cept for that $500 per seed crap.. I don't care if one bowl flies me to Tahiti, it ain't never gonna happen....)

Ahhhh... c'mon now nv. I only need to sell 3 more to pay for "my" Tahiti vacation..:rofl:

Latest posts

Back