Super lemon haze or White widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmaine420

Reaction score
I'm looking to order some seeds to add a new strain to my grow room. I know these two strains are supposed to be some of the strongest and best highs. I am wondering how they are to grow though. Does anyone grow these strains? How are the yields? Do they take a long time to flower? Do they require any special nutes? Any feedback would be great.

Ive grown some widow. It is mine and many others favorite.

Mine is from Dutch Passion. Grows some nice buds in 8-10 week bud time.

A little nute sensitive maybe but takes it well when there big.

I've got a freebie super lemon haze 3 1/2 weeks in veg...... hasn't been tough to tame as of yet........ looking forward to trying it. I included a picture of it on my last update to my grow journal. Not as streachy as I thought it might be.

it differs from breeder to breeder . read comments/ info on breeders page . for me it would the white prolly

IMO the hazes are a little difficult to grow for beginners, the whites are a little nute sensitive in the beginning, but by mid flower you can hit em with the nutes. I know the white widow x big bud is a heavy yielded, but the hazes are average. Growdude is pretty impressive with his white widow grows!

Latest posts

Back