Suspiciously High Power Bill Leads to Marijuana Arrests

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I'm growing in the winter I don't turn on the heat in the house and only use the fire place so my bill never vary s always 100.00 per month we have high electricity rates up here you know everyone has to have as much out of your wallet as possible like the Government they feel if the government can do it then why not us really sucks for those people someone had to rat them off more then likely wouldn't share with them so turn them in

viper1951 said:
when I'm growing in the winter I don't turn on the heat in the house and only use the fire place so my bill never vary s always 100.00 per month we have high electricity rates up here you know everyone has to have as much out of your wallet as possible like the Government they feel if the government can do it then why not us really sucks for those people someone had to rat them off more then likely wouldn't share with them so turn them in

100 bucks per month and thats high? where do you leave a studio appartment thats really cheap :D

I have read the responses. I finally got my hands on a RPU-190.
I have been told it is a 2nd degree misdameanor = to a speeding ticket and comes with a $300 fee to reset your meter.

I did install it for I am running 5 1000w + 4 Blowers + 5tons A/C the 16 dual pumps and 2 attic fans.:holysheep:

My 1st bill was nearly $600. I was told using this RPU-190 is Illegal for the power companies will not give you the permission to use it.

Wonder why when you could save 50%. Let you know how it works in 2 weeks then when i get my bill then I will let you know when i get a FULL CYCLE in.

I will be the guinee pig for this.:confused:
I just need another 62 days and I wont care what my bill is ...

I lie anything over $800 in my area calls for a fly over and 2 drive bys to inspect.:eek:

Kilowatt2008 "anything over $800 in my area calls for a fly over and 2 drive bys to inspect"
How do you know this? Public info? Talkin out the side of your neck? Just wondering.
From what I read about the RPU-190, Looks to good to be true.

Kilowatt2008 said:
I have read the responses. I finally got my hands on a RPU-190.
I have been told it is a 2nd degree misdameanor = to a speeding ticket and comes with a $300 fee to reset your meter.

I did install it for I am running 5 1000w + 4 Blowers + 5tons A/C the 16 dual pumps and 2 attic fans.:holysheep:

My 1st bill was nearly $600. I was told using this RPU-190 is Illegal for the power companies will not give you the permission to use it.

Wonder why when you could save 50%. Let you know how it works in 2 weeks then when i get my bill then I will let you know when i get a FULL CYCLE in.

I will be the guinee pig for this.:confused:
I just need another 62 days and I wont care what my bill is ...

I lie anything over $800 in my area calls for a fly over and 2 drive bys to inspect.:eek:

"]I have read the responses. I finally got my hands on a RPU-190.
I have been told it is a 2nd degree misdameanor = to a speeding ticket and comes with a $300 fee to reset your meter.".. and what is the penalty for felony cultivation?? ;)

A "simple" solution??..
STOP the commercial op..:D
grow your own and stop trying to get rich off it. "YOU" are part of the problem.. rather than the solution.. "IMHO"

thanks for the post..what did he have 5 1kwatters in the closet? sheesh

Latest posts

Back