switching to T5?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Techrons, that doesn't suck. There realy are a lot of advantait'sges to a tent over just stapling up plastic and using duct tape for a space. I do not spentstand though why a tent would be that much warmer than plastic stapled up though?

Yes man. . What I ment to say is that sucks he spent 50 on doing it himself.i really love my tent. It is very nice and was only 99...I want another. .but wife got mad at 5 k for christmas i spent..so no new tent for me anytime soon :( and yes it keeps tent warmer and its breathable
I like It cuz it looks organized some one could walk in and know quite sure what it is..i like that....im defiantly a tent guy now....hope all is well THG..I always read your post you talk or seem to act like southern girls back home.nice to see people being nice. .

Techrons, that doesn't suck. There realy are a lot of advantait'sges to a tent over just stapling up plastic and using duct tape for a space. I do not spentstand though why a tent would be that much warmer than plastic stapled up though?

Yes mam. . What I ment to say is that sucks he spent 50 on doing it himself.i really love my tent. It is very nice and was only 99...I want another. .but wife got mad at 5 k for christmas i spent..so no new tent for me anytime soon :( and yes it keeps tent warmer and its breathable
I like It cuz it looks organized some one could walk in and know quite sure what it is..i like that....im defiantly a tent guy now....hope all is well THG..I always read your post you talk or seem to act like southern girls back home.nice to see people being nice. .

Latest posts

Back