T-Bones breakin out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bone

Reaction score
Hey everyone!, i started theses guys under some CFL's (obviously) on 5/21 and they are going out this afternoon after two weeks of hardening and lights from 24 to 20/4, 19/5, and finally 18/6, (supposedly good for more fems.) so, hope you like my pics. LMK thanks
~T-Bone

Garden.JPG

garden2.JPG

garden3.JPG

aahhh, the great outdoors. lookin good T-Bone!

thanks, the two in the middle are fems. as they decided to show signs of pre-sex. one is papya and the other is big bud. one may make a good mother depending, also, al ferts. are fox farm triple step. and the medium is perlite, manure, sand and peat. nice and airy for root penetration and also decent moisture retention, hopefully. more pics soon to follow in the comming months. all comments welcome weather positive or negative. " We can only learn from our mistakes and others input."
~T-Bone

Hopefully bro/chicha, i'm KINDa leaning towards a morea or less banner year(under the gunn, lots of moving previous years). So lets see where this goes, ya know!? i'm excited, the best crop i ever had was sgramatha(SP) wonderberry which weighted in at 1/2 lbs. cured and dried, not too huge by most standarss, but suficient non-the less. thanks for all so far, please, keep them comming.
~T-Bone

they are looking real nice man. are you putting them all out?

yeah all gorilla style, i have a stretch of green belt close by that i have been hacking away at the canopy through winter and early spring, been keeping recorded times of early moring sun into afternoon so mother nature can take care of them, no foot or animal trails, so i believe to be safe. will try to update with more pics, i'll prob. start a grow journal. thanks all
~T-Bone

Hi T-Bone, long time no see. Best of luck with the ladies. :)

Latest posts

Back