Tattoo's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
Got one?

Two?

Sleeves?

Freaksow?

Artwork you want injected under your skin?

Show us...

Here are a few from of some tattoo's to come from these parts:

NEWTATTOO.jpg Botanical Cannabis drawing, Left side.
Halo_3_colored_version_by_XxSamTheManxX.jpg Part of the Halo Leg I will have.
hj_vishnu_incarnations_boar_varana.jpg Vishnu, Undetermined location.

Whatcha got?

Whatcha want?

Tell me, I want to know....

(Note: My tattoo's are 100% 0ne of a kind and 100% IDENTIFIABLE, I am posting at my own risk and am not giving a picture, that is your choice if you want to post a pic. No pressure)

I have a little heart with wings on my right hip..or butt, whatever. :p

I want to get it fixed, and something bigger, but I am having a hard time deciding...something ocean related, or maybe an airplane. ;)

I have a friend who is covered.....arms, legs, back, torso, even has some on her temples. She is beautiful, and her body art makes her even more so.

SmokinMom said:
...something ocean related, or maybe an airplane. ;)

I have a friend who is covered.....arms, legs, back, torso, even has some on her temples. She is beautiful, and her body art makes her even more so.

Planes and the ocean usually don't mix with good results... ;)

Women who have full sleeves ect...are sexy to me and my wife...

as u can see I am undecided....

something to honor my dad. we would always fish in the surf...the ocean makes me think of him...he also was in a flying club and we'd go out in a little 2 or 4 seater airplane. :p

my friend with all the tats, her significant other is a tattoo artist. when i decide, i'll go see him. ;)

very good thinking can can :) that lizard is just amazing well i shown you one of mine. i have 3, but really would like more. I would like a dragon whose wings surround my pentagram and whose tail runs down my arm. I want a gemini starsign design on my inner forearm. I'm halfway through designing a reaper from doctor who. I used to want a rose around my ankle and foot like in pic 2, but i'm thinking a weed stem/leaves would be awesome :hubba: ...I have a spider on my back, but its of my own design not realistic, but I would love one realistic like in pic 3! I'd love to have a rat or a figure skate but it seems a bit cheesy to me. the boyfriend wants a celtic design (he knows which one!) on his arm. my 3 are on upper arm, shoulder blade and lower back - probably the 3 most popular places! lol but i have to say the shoulderblade was most painful in a few places, and the arm was least painful - barely felt that one!! :D

The Life and Death ones I just think are amazing but i know they just don't 'fit' me somehow.

Feels very good discussing tattoos again - i not been inked for oohh er 3 years now i think :)

reaper.JPG

rose tat.JPG

tattoo.jpg

life.JPG

death.JPG

i have 15

4 on the left arm 3 on the right
1 on my chest
1 on my left leg
1 on my right leg
and my back is done top to bottom which involves 5 different pieces of art
worked together.

i would like to add a pic or two but i don't want to shrink it down that small.
I don't suppose my dearest SmokinMom would help me out with post a large picture?

SmokinMom said:
as u can see I am undecided....

something to honor my dad. we would always fish in the surf...the ocean makes me think of him...he also was in a flying club and we'd go out in a little 2 or 4 seater airplane. :p

my friend with all the tats, her significant other is a tattoo artist. when i decide, i'll go see him. ;)

When I read this this is what my brain see's:

Standing on the beach, watching the surf, kinda choppy, semi cloudy. The sun is somewhere, either rising or semi-setting (depending on the coast) setting for me.

There's this guy who is standing about waist deep in the surf, 'bout twenty yards out. Just far enough for details, not too many. There is also a small girl next to him.

There's a small plane in the sky, low and to the leftish. Cessna type or similar. Close enough to see the painted white rims on the landing gear and the tail numbers...

You can see that there is something on the line..but for some reason they seem more interested in the plane than the possibility of a catch...

But hey, I grew up within waking distance from the beach. Always remember seeing the guys in the surf fishing, one time I helped this guy pull in a ray that was HUGE, we took a picture with it and we put it back.

Man...

I really hate living in the city now, I miss NON-Urbania, ocean and fresh air. Lack of people was kinda nice too.

I say go for it, and go huge. full sleeve or half sleeve piece would look pretty sweet.
Back would be swell also.

I hope you do go with a mixed theme, something that has meaning to you.

I like tattoo's like that.

Figuratively speaking

my left arm is covered with reminders of the Devil in me as well as the workers, slaves, and right hand to satan

My right arm is covered with angels, good and bad to balance out the rest

my back is a city with a man surrounded by a beam of light in the middle of the street, in the sky 2 very different styles of clouds on my left shoulder blade Jesus on my right Satan, and below it is graffitti that says "War Against I"

Showing the good watches over the bad, and the bad watches the good
Making the hardest fight you'll ever have being yourself.

Thats beautiful Effin, and quite true. While I do like tats, I think personally for me it would have to be petite in size. I am also pretty fickle, I am glad my tat is on my butt so I dont have to see it. Its changed a lot in the 19 yrs Ive had it. :p

Ktown- I am able to post large pics....but I resize them in a freaky way since I am kind of puter illiterate. I upload an image to photobucket and resize it there to the large size. Then I save the resized image to my pc and upload it here....its always been a pretty decent size. I know its a total pain in the *** tho. Try it and see. ;)

sounds amazing ktown :D

effen gee you have a great imagination...a very visual brain. I think visually. I just loooove the ocean and the beach and cliffs, all of it just amazes me. maybe i'll be brave and rich enough one day to have a scene like you describe but from my own mind, with waves and something that is not yet in my mind. feeling very spiritual today :)

nice pics Thorn.
From what i hear the waist and spine are spose to be the most painful...my next is a snake wrapping my shoulder on the other side and a few music notes under my ear

canibanol cannonball said:
nice pics Thorn.
From what i hear the waist and spine are spose to be the most painful...my next is a snake wrapping my shoulder on the other side and a few music notes under my ear

thanks bro, the one on my lower back is right in the middle, and that i was told was one of the most painful places, but i was surprised it wasn't as bad as i thought, shoulderblade was worse. i just know that my ankle/foot and my inner forearm are gonna sting like a motherfreaker! :p

Ok thought i'd add this, taken a few hours after i had it done :)

The worst part of getting tattoos for me is that itchy phase when you wanna scratch but you can't and its really irritating. I kept the scabs from one of my tats that came off in my bed for ages...how minging! :p

tattoo.JPG

well heres a try at it I still think there gonna be small though

The first 3 are my right arm

The next 2 are my left arm
and the last is my unfinished back

I haven't gotten my back finished yet, nor the one on my right leg
I have yet to take a picture of the one my left leg or the newest piece i have only 2 weeks old on my left inside forearm

Any who enjoy

Fire it up
KT

new ink.jpg

resized A1.jpg

Resized A2.jpg

resized arm.jpg

Resized snake.jpg

resized back.jpg

Latest posts

Back