TBG in da Hizzy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBG

Reaction score
Whats up everyone? Been a real long time. :eek: Site looks real good MP. ;) Who are the Mods over here now? I see a few people still around from the day. :p Where is Stoneybuds old wrinkled butt? :D Well just wanted to stop in and says whats up to everyone. Will try my best to get on when i can but work seems to be keeping me away from the computer these days.

Hi stranger :) Maybe they will let you have your old name back....

Man, this is got like the weirdest MP reunion episode thing goin' on, lol.. Heya TBG, tell us you got some crazy photos to bless us with ;)

Good to see yall stopping in. hope to see yall around the boards from time to time

TBG said:
Whats up everyone? Been a real long time. :eek: Site looks real good MP. ;) Who are the Mods over here now? I see a few people still around from the day. :p Where is Stoneybuds old wrinkled butt? :D Well just wanted to stop in and says whats up to everyone. Will try my best to get on when i can but work seems to be keeping me away from the computer these days.

TBG! My Brothers from a different Mother! How are you two? Its been a seriously long time guys!

Just so the newer members don't think I've lost it, "TBG" stands for "The Brothers Grunt" and is two people, not one. A team of Brothers who build fantastic grow boxes and grow awesome weed. One brother types and the other doesn't. But when you talk to them, you're talking to both brothers.

And....about my old wrinkled butt....hehe, my wrinkles have wrinkles of their own now! Wanna see? hahahaaha, yer killin me!

Its good to see you guys back! What are you growing now?

hole lee sheet
that's a screen name i didn't think we'd see again.. but am happy to :)

The great one's has returned. Been a long time friends, welcome back!! u 2 sure are a few of the legends of MP, and its great to see u 2 back. hope everything is going good and growing great.......use to love looking at your grows,

Latest posts

Back