Tent and Greenhouse Grow :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Days 35 and 20 flowering for Ganesh and Bubbles respectively.

Ganesh are starting to frost up nicely, calyxs not started to swell yet though.

Noticed with the Bubblelicious, one is more sativa pheno and one more indica.

Photos!

1-6) Ganesh - one growing with one main cola and the other with more satelite buds
7-11) Bubblelicious

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

Photos continued..

12-14) Ganesh buds close up
15) all in the tent filling it up nicely :)

On wednesday the Ganesh will have been in flowering for 5 weeks :hubba:

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

I can't wait to smoke it :p Been a good few months now since I had anything to toke on :(

Just taken some new photos. Ganesh are budding up really nicely and Bubbles are starting to fill out on top :D

Pics 1 and 2 are the Bubblelicious. 3 to 6 are the Ganesh and last pic is whole tent :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I forgot to say, one of the Ganesh, the one with lots of satelite buds, has slightly hermied which is annoying but hey ho never mind! Can see some seeds developing in its buds that I pollinated though which is good but theres now a chance that the bubblelicious may produce some hermy seeds grr!

Got some freebies from Dutchbreed, Autoflowering Mini Mango and Photoperiod Ice Canna. Put 2 of each in to germinate, one of each germinated and I've put them in the greenhouse. Will germinate more soon.

Getting tough to resist my big ladies in the tent now lol :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

I hear that, I often find myself daydreaming in the bud room!!! Keep up the good work, my friend!

They look great BM ... Have also put a bagseed ( HolyShit is the name ) and one 8 MilesHigh germinating for the balcony ... Summer Balcony Grow :doh:

Thanks guys. Just had a proper look at the buds and both Ganesh are doing really well, they both have a good percentage of cloudy trichomes and the one with the beastly cola even has some amber already!! This strain is finishing really fast :hubba:

The fattest Ganesh's cola has sort of split into 2/3 at the top, not sure if this is normal. But anyway when I took them all out of the tent for photos that top bud is so packed she is so top heavy!! haha I cannot WAIT to smoke her!!

Removed some of the lower branches that aren't developing well so I will toke on them while I wait... :p

The seeds from where I pollinated are developin well :) One of the Bubblelicious is REALLY fattening up :D

Pics:
1&2) Ganesh
3-5) Bubblelicious
6) Tent

Enjoy :cool:

Ganesh 1.jpg

Ganesh 2.jpg

Bubblelicious 1.jpg

Bubblelicious 2.jpg

Bubblelicious 2 top.jpg

Tent.jpg

Thanks guys :D

bho_expertz said:
Looking good. ChopChop time ?

Not sure really, the Ganesh packet says 60 days flowering time and they have had 49 days from the lights being flipped to 12/12. There is still bud growth at the top and the calyxs haven't really swollen yet. On the Ganesh with satellite buds the seeds from when I pollinated haven't yet developed - they are big but not turning brown so I think maybe 60 days is going to be about right. I will keep you all posted and will be checked trichome colour ever few days :hubba:

Gonna harvest the top half of one of the Ganesh today, it is done, got a good few amber trichs but mostly cloudy and I need to get it drying. The lower half of the plant I will leave for now as some of it is seeded from when I pollinated with Orange Candy Floss and the seeds have not fully developed yet. Will post later on with photos :)

Harvested top of one of the Ganesh at day 58 flowering. Have hung her up in a cupboard to dry. Noticed a few male flowers where she slightly hermied, so both my Ganesh hermied, though this could be due to possible light leaks.

All photos of the plant I half harvested..

1) Whole plant
2-3) Main Cola
4-5) Smaller buds
6) Upside down harvest
7) Male flower
8) Whats left of this plant
9-10) Seeds growing :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Here's the rest of the plants..

1-2) The other Ganesh
3-4) Bubblelicious
5-6) FAT Bubblelicious
7) Tent now.

Ganesh is at 58 days flowering. Bubbles are at day 44 flowering and just starting to frost up. The fat Bubble is so top heavy due to that massive top cola and stretching during vegging, really sways when I take it out of the tent! Might end up having to stake her lol!

It won't be long and they will all be done and my tent will be almost empty! Thats why I've just germinated 2 Mandala 8 Miles High seeds, 2 Ice Canna freebies from Dutchbreed and 5 Dutchbreed Mini Mangos. Hoping to start them all of well in the tent vegging once the current ladies are harvested and once male mini mangos (autos) are taken out I will have an idea of whats staying in there and what can go in greenhouse! Hopefully by then I won't have so many blooming sunflowers in pots in the greenhouse!!!

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

I think you could went for another week with the Ganesh's. But at least you will have some smoke soon ;)

No bro like I said I only harvested HALF of ONE of two Ganesh and because it was ready - mostly cloudy and about 10-20% amber trichomes. The rest of that plant I have left until the seeds are ready. The other Ganesh will stay until I am happy with both seeds and trichomes.

I have harvested the Ganesh over the past month in sections as needed the seeds to develop. Been smoking some I dried a month ago and its awesome, I can't keep away from it :hubba: Got a decent amount of seeds.

The bubblelicious I have harvested today, it took a long while finishing but have over 100 seeds from the 2 ladies. just over 4oz wet from them. FAT buds! VERY sticky!

Pics! Ganesh buds and trich covered leaf first then the Bubblelicious main top buds, then seeds then the smaller buds.

I'm happy :D I've got weed everywhere! Jars and tubs full of the stuff! :eek:

I now have put the tent back to 18/6 and have 4 Jalapeno plants in there along with 2 Ice Canna and 2 Dutchbreed Mini Mango - the latter are autoflowering.

1 Ganesh.jpg

1 leaf.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Latest posts

Back