Tess - First grow Feminized seeds 2 X White widow 2 X Northern Lights X Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you think my plants are doing x

Hick said:
...and why not post it in the forum, and recieve the benefits of 10,000 + members, conglomerated, "decades" of experience and knowledge, rather than depend on a single members 'limited' experience.???
the answers will also benefit others that might be seeking the same answers or experiencing similar situations.
We like to see the knowledge "shared"... ;) if you post in the forum, everyone benefits.. :D
cause every time someone mentions MG, the people growing with MG that need to know about MG are constantly bombarded with "i think you should ditch the MG and get some fox farms "....i swear if i never hear fox farms again it'll be too soon........but i'll post instead of PM...

tess said:
Sorry about quality of pic x
thats what you want....they are on there way !!!!!! they are going to grow so fast now..just watch the watering...the soil may tell you to water but wait for the plants to ask you...soon you'll be able to anticipate the plants needs and your on a roll after that ...good job tess :D

PUFF MONKEY said:
cause every time someone mentions MG, the people growing with MG that need to know about MG are constantly bombarded with "i think you should ditch the MG and get some fox farms "....i swear if i never hear fox farms again it'll be too soon........but i'll post instead of PM...

point taken.. :eek:

Your plants are looking good Tess and are going to do just fine. You can grow good weed in MG soil as good of weed as you can with FF and hell sometimes thats all you can get is MG cause unless you can get FF locally it is VERY expensive to ship. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck your off to a great start your baby is already growing fast. :D

Hi everybody sorry it's been a few day's but just to let you know it's exactly Day 19 from Germination and 1 of my White widow Plants has shown her sex (i know i brought feminized seed's) but it's good to know it aint hermed on me and i have been treating them well So she has lovely little white hairs I will try get some pic's soon.

I have ordered my 600w Hps Light should be here in a few days and i am going to put my 4 baby's under them straight away to get them nice and bushey ready for the flowering stage.

Any comments are welcomed xxxxx

Hi everybody here are some pics of my babys at about 19/20 days old i wanna hear what u think there is just 1 white widow which is a slow developer....Also at this age is there anything that i should start feeding them ???? as ther about 3 weeks old now ......

07092008(001).jpg

07092008(002).jpg

07092008(004).jpg

07092008(005).jpg

07092008(006).jpg

07092008(007).jpg

07092008(009).jpg

07092008(008).jpg

depends on what your soil has in it already. If it is pre nutes then you should be ok. I would post a list from the bag and then ask advise.

Hi i grow in Mg 3 month feed.....but i am wondering if there is any kinda misting spray or owt like that i should be doing ??

geting me post back up 2 the top lol......can anyone help me out then??? xxx

hi tess i wouldnt use anything just yet imo ,,,,they will let you know when they need something ,,,looking good btw:hubba:

ive got a ww cross going on and its also really slow
:48:

Looking V good Tess ;) I like to spray mine just with tap water that has been in a bottle over 24Hours I think they like that ;) I use Ph ballaned water to water them but the Ph of the spray is a bit higher but as said *** looks well ;)

Doing great job the fun will start soon ;)

Pecace

tess said:
Hi i grow in Mg 3 month feed.....but i am wondering if there is any kinda misting spray or owt like that i should be doing ??
a light foliar misting will be fine but don't over do it....try to keep it on the leaves and out of the soil.....you really don't need to feed them till' they start to grow buds...the MG will carry them through most of the full life cycle of the plant...try to get some GH floralicious grow and mix as a foliar spray(directions on bottle)and use weekly with mistings oftap water inbetween

Hi everyone its now day 39 And Finnaly Hoooraaay i have put my HPS 600W light up....better late then never eh lol......i thought they were a little slow at growing but im hoping they will pick up with the HPS......Any idears on when i should start Flowering????? and what do you guys think please xxxxx :holysheep: im back:eek::eek::eek::eek:

24092008(006).jpg

24092008(001).jpg

24092008(002).jpg

24092008(003).jpg

24092008(004).jpg

24092008(005).jpg

How do u think there looking please?? and how long untill i put them into flower they are now 39 das old.......Thanks xxxx

Why not put them into flower now? They are going to get very large, like double or triple the size.

JogaBonito521 said:
Why not put them into flower now? They are going to get very large, like double or triple the size.
i agree.while they prolly won't triple in size you may want to flower asap...are the nodes alternating yet???thats a good sign they're ready..i had size problems cause i waited for the plants to vegg to desirable size BEFORE flowering...won't do that again..your plants showin' sex yet ?? they look great !!!

Yep as Puff says Nodes at diff heights mean matutre ;) They look great Tess ;) Wish my Wife would grow that well ;) Big Goodness to you

But looking at them id leave another month (bigger plant more buds) IMO :)

Latest posts

Back