Testers for JustCannabisSeed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fast Lebanese are done. I chopped them today the trics were ready for me about 20-25 % amber and they were starting to foxtail. I think the weather outside caused this. I put them outside in the 70 degree days we were having and bringing them in on the porch at night. The buds are very firm and nice size for me on an inside grow. Way better than the White widow strain.I am still congested the only smell I can smell is citrus.
IMG_3091.jpeg
IMG_3089.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3088.jpeg
    IMG_3088.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3084.jpeg
    IMG_3084.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3083.jpeg
    IMG_3083.jpeg
  • IMG_3082.jpeg
    IMG_3082.jpeg
  • IMG_3081.jpeg
    IMG_3081.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3080.jpeg
    IMG_3080.jpeg
  • IMG_3079.jpeg
    IMG_3079.jpeg
Lucifer’s Hammer I will chop my one little girl the cat molested in about 3-5 days depending on how long the Fast Lebanese take to dry. It look ready. I do not want to mix the strains up. I do not have room for more than one hanging rack in the room. The babies are getting big and starting to show sex. I already spotted the first male. I decided to be sure and let it go another few days.

Attachments

• IMG_3097.jpeg
    IMG_3097.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3092.jpeg
    IMG_3092.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
It looks like I am going to get 2 more males from this batch. That will make it 70% male. I can not for the life of me see what I am doing to cause this. Last time I had poor lighting. This time the got my very best. The Sonlipo 4000. It has a veg button and 2 bloom buttons. I am waiting another day or 2 but the balls are in the starting stages. I do not see what else can happed but bigger balls. They look male to me.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

boyz 4 sure....
compost pile,,,,
or, maybe get a little pollen and dust a few buds on your ladies for more FREE seeds...;)

Yep That is what I thought I hard to not see the balls I just like them to be bigger before I toss them. I hope that all last time I planted 8 and only 1 female. I was really hoping I got all the male seeds last time. I guess I am just unlucky. With this strain.

Ok Def got 3 females this time. I flipped to flower this am. This is the only Light I can flip to flower. They are all 3 bushier this time. They all look similar. I hope they are frosty this tine too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
First week flower
These are also different from my last grow. At least this time I have 3 to compare to. They are also nice and bushy this time. They have better lights. Maybe last time it was all stretch trying to get some light. I am glad I got the better lights. Waiting to see if these
IMG_3202.jpeg
little puppies frost up. I believe it was frosty from 1st week flower and I am not seeing that this time.

These are outside and starting to look a bit funky. More yellow than I like. I added calmag. I will start adding it to every watering at 1/2 strength because I have to water everyday now that it is in the 80s and windy. The felt pots lose water faster than plastic pots.
IMG_3384.jpeg
IMG_3385.jpeg

These are outside and starting to look a bit funky. More yellow than I like. I added calmag. I will start adding it to every watering at 1/2 strength because I have to water everyday now that it is in the 80s and windy. The felt pots lose water faster than plastic pots.View attachment 353198View attachment 353199

I'd have to go with nursery pots or bags outdoors. I do like the fabric indoors though.

Was this plant in the bottom pic just watered or has it been sitting. What makes you think they need something?

I guess the calmag is working. I used it yesterday. These are in flower and I forgot to start adding it a few weeks ago. They were looking a bit yellowish. You can not really see it in the pic. I am using classic jacks so at flower it needs the calmag.

Latest posts

Back