Thai Super Skunk, Opium, Skunk #1: Advanced Nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been awhile since I've last posted. Since then I have transplanted the two Thai's, Opium (fem), and Skunk #1 (fem) into a 8-9 gallon bag. I wanted to try something new by using a 5 gallon bucket for the bottom and a 5 gallon bag for the top, tapping the two together, and have a taller 8-9 gallon bag :holysheep: I had used 10 gallon bags before, but they were wide and short, so I wanted to see if there is any difference from using a tall and skinny bag. The 4 larger plants have yellow bottom leaves :mad: , so I think this is either from a)I transplanted them and lack of water/nutes b)over nuting or c)a nute deficiency. The new growth is still green which is a plus, but if the problem persists I will flush the soil. The three bag seed plants will be transplanted within the next few days :watchplant: Temps have been between 63-70F and RH between 30-55%. I'm on Week two of AN's Sensi Grow Veg Cycle. I've been following the calculator on their website. Here's a few pics.

Pictures 1/2- Root system before transplant
Pictures 3/6- Family Photo
Picture 4 - Two Thai's
Picture 5 - Opium (left) and Skunk #1 (right)

DSCN0175.JPG

DSCN0176.JPG

DSCN0181.JPG

DSCN0182.JPG

DSCN0183.JPG

DSCN0184.JPG

I gave the laddies a nice watering last night and they look perky and green today :D. I'm thinking it was a nutrient deficiency, possibly nitrogen, that was making them go yellow but all is well now. I'll be back in a few days with some pictures, until then enjoy a nice :ccc:.

Latest posts

Back