thank you/congratulations Canada!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
we finally got rid of that tyrant we had running/ruining our country.
i'm so proud of Canadians today.. and i can already feel the pride i had in this once great country coming back to me.

maybe the world will see us as they once did and as we truly are, once again now.
so nice to have hope and pride again, rather than fear and shame.

looking forward to being able to say i'm proud to be Canadian again.
so to all Canadians; rejoice. now let's rebuild this country as it always was pre-harper and how it should be
:)

Congratulations Kaotik! So happy for you and all our northern neighbors! A win for the Liberals!!!! Go forward to greatness.

congrats kao---finally got a grip on the kerfuffle eh---i raise my glass of crown royal to you---chasing with a molson---small fires of bc bud and snackin' on a beavertail---hoser

What happened to the Fat guy on Crack?

What happened to the Fat guy on Crack?
lol he was a mayor of toronto
..actually our old Fuhrer Harpler actually did some press event hail-mary with him to try to gain some votes at the end (say what you will; that crackhead was always great to the working poor ;) )

..hilariously the brother of that fat guy on crack went on some spiel about our now new PM not being fit to lead because he smoked pot
:rofl: :spit:

Hey,,,I got no problem with the guy,,,I just thought it was funny how he kept getting in trouble and ppl still loved the dude. Far as im concerned,,,I would rather hang with his crazy *** then all these lying *** Politicians.

Just heard on the news. Good job Canada. So happy for the y'all.

Way to go Canada...now if we could only get rid of the Conservative Asshats and get a true progressive in the White House.

#BERNIE2016 #FEELTHEBERN

We need to get rid of all the OLD ASSS BASTAGES in Congress,,,that would help change things. There are members who have been in there for YEARS,,,OLD BASTERDS WITH OLD IDEAS. Hell some ofem I bet still wear hoods and sheets at night.

Latest posts

Back