The Best Growing Supplys Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_48911

Fellow Grower
Reaction score
I'm not sure if theres been a thread started yet like this,but i thaught it could help alot of growers/potential growers.i was wondering if anybody wanted to post the names of some of the stuff they swear by or just have had good results with.anything from a ph/ec meter to nutrients or strains of herb.anything welcome as long as its not b.s. and you yourself have used or seen somebody else use =) cheap or expensive.This will help people know what they should be looking for. also with these rebate checks most of us are suppose to get,people will have some extra money to invest in a plentiful harvest (If you live in the U.S.,Its a little sorry from the gov. for being s*%@ty) :D anyways thanks for your advise and i hope we can make this something useful.peace

lol,this isnt going very far.all im askin is for you people with experience to name what you use or what your dream grow room would consist of.Imagine you have all the funds you need,what would you buy.LETS GO PASSION PEOPLE! =)

Well if I had the funds ... it would invest in a good light ... like the kind that has both MH and HPS lamps for flowering ... I would use a MH lamp ... 250 for veg ... and flo lights for clones ... excellent ventalation of course ... :giggle:
... I would use pro-mix or some other good soil ... and I would use worm castings and other organic fert for the ladies ...

... I would buy some of the finest strains on the market as well ... like White Widow ... Blueberry .... Big Laugh ... Superskunk ... any strain that boast a sweet taste and great buzz ...

.... that is what I would do ... :hubba:

I swear by a great pair of scissors. Keep em sharp!

:headbang2: i say ppm/ph meters are the first thing to get when goin hydro. im not sure how you dup. this but i also do a little dance routine for my plants right before lights out, during flowering

Latest posts

Back