The Cannabible Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool

Reaction score
For knowing a lot stains i went to barns and noble and bought the The Cannabible Collection it has just about every strain with pics of every one and alot of neat little facts and it was only about 35$ you can buy them Separately and there bigger books with bigger pics but more money not sure how much but great books. P.S in the gardening section. TOOL

Thanks for the tip man! Have to browse around next time :)

Borders books has them too. They have the big book of buds 1-3 also. I have both sets and like them all. I tend to use the big book of buds books the most to look up strains but the cannabibles are great too.

I will have to check the big book of buds out sounds like a set of also good books .

yeah seen that last night at b&n,you should check out Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible there to.haha i put cannabis in the title to...kinda forgot the title yet i know its the only book with horticulture in its name...a good find no doubt

Latest posts

Back