The Chef's blends!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the rest!

DSCI4856.JPG

DSCI4860.JPG

DSCI4858.JPG

DSCI4861.JPG

DSCI4862.JPG

DSCI4863.JPG

DSCI4864.JPG

WOW!!! thats what comes out ya Dirt man?:p

:rofl: well done my friend...HAppy smokeing:D

is that blue painters tape ya hanging with...:spit: I love ya man..:rofl:

Yo smoke!!!!!Rotflmao! Yup thats what you get from dirt!......Know what else

BUBBLE!!!!

DSCI4865.JPG

DSCI4866.JPG

DSCI4867.JPG

WOW. That cola in your hand looks wonderful. All of it looks nice. Congratulations Cheffy. Can you believe the difference in the lights. I am very happy for you! Way to grow!

Thnx Rosie! I'm soooo convinced on the 1k hps! Totally sold!

I know I will never forget that first jack cola I got after the new lights. Holy smokes...literally. It is hard to believe the difference.
Isn't this fun cheffy?

I don't remember what the strains were( go figure ) but those cola's are nice. How's it smokin chef?

powerplanter said:
I don't remember what the strains were( go figure ) but those cola's are nice. How's it smokin chef?

Early samples tell me.....this is some dank! Oh yeah it's a Barney's Farm Red Diesel.

The Diesel is in the jar! Gonna rip the main cola on 420! Gonna be a gooooood day!

DSCI4869.JPG

DSCI4870.JPG

Hey chef. Does your wife keep anything else in a jar. LOL. That first pic. looks funny:hubba: :bongin: Hate to say it, but i wouldn't mind tasting that. PEACE MAN!!

AWESOME, I just bought Red Diesel and will be planting them soon!!! Congrats on the harvest and looking forward to 4/20 myself!!! :D

Nice job Chef- awesome looking buds bro. See ya on the 20th!

Latest posts

Back