The DL on Co2 Systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SicksPackStang

Weed Lover
Reaction score
Do Co2 systems really help yield if your area is already ventilated?

I read that you could expect anywhere from 20% - 100% increase in yield. Can anyone confirm this? It seems like a big range.

Also with a kit from HTG would I need to monitor the Co2 level myself? or will the system automatically release Co2 when needed?

Thanks.

the way i understand it co2 boosts beyond whats found in the freshest air you can bring in. its released right after you exhaust your air so it you dont exhaust the co2. ive heard up to 50% increase but have not heard anybody claim #s higher(except maybe the people selling it!). ive also heard without an expensive,automated control, it can be difficult to dial in(meaning money spent without full benefit).also if the #s creep high enough it can kill you!ive seen many high yeilds without it too. thats my 2cents...hope it helped some

spend the extra money on Lights..

unless you are growing hundreds/thousands of plants in an enclosed space.
your just wasting time money and effort

If your going to use it, I would have to say that monitoring it is a must. Too much CO2 will kill your plants and can also harm you.

Latest posts

Back