The Eruption

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I don't wanna hi-jack this thread, but yesterday, i was thinking about this eruption, and i came up with a different (and tbh NOT so good) idea... and thought i'd post it here, because it was indeed Assassin who inspired me.

Now i'm almost positive that it's been done before.. but hey the more the merrier right?

Ok so this... following on with the natural disasters theme... is the tornado. It's pretty much a good laugh, and if your high... real weirddd.

So, you take a large hit from your bong, your spliff, whatever floats ya boat.. . and then you stand up (this is nice to do with ur mates, its pretty funny for them to see..) and spin around looking at your feet. As you do this, you let the smoke trail out (not like blowing it out, but just opening your mouth), and as your spinning, it creates a twirl of smoke around you, which is freaking awesome to see from ur perspective. Then (BEFORE you collapse), sit down and close your eyes. The dizziness AND the prospect of being high, makes a REALLY trippy feeling... like your on a roller coaster... but minus the sickly feeling..

Well... we found it pretty cool :)

Soz for the thread hi-jacking Assassin... just thought id let the word out :)

Latest posts

Back