The Gun Crisis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can kill Bambi with a 22 long rifle if needed. Ya can get plenty ammo for a 22.:D ,,dont need an Ar15 or ak47. I myself dont hunt anymore cause there is plenty meat at the market where I live.:smoke1:

:48:

I don't have weapons to hunt. I have weapons to ensure I can retain my freedom in case of gov't takeover, as bequeathed unto each American citizen via the 2nd Amendment. I really dislike when ppl hide behind hunting b s when that has nothing whatsoever to do with the 2nd amendment.

Yep here in my state you walk in give them your DL or ID, they do a check, you walk out with any gun. People in Neighboring states come to visit because it is easier to buy them here. My 9 has a 20 clip my 44 only 6,the 22's hold 24 and the shotguns 5. They did talk about extending the time period between buying and receiving, but that is it.

7greeneyes said:
I don't have weapons to hunt. I have weapons to ensure I can retain my freedom in case of gov't takeover

:huh:

7greeneyes said:
I don't have weapons to hunt. I have weapons to ensure I can retain my freedom in case of gov't takeover, as bequeathed unto each American citizen via the 2nd Amendment.
:yeahthat:

its gonna happen!!

I guess I am fortunate. Not only does my dad have a stellar green thumb. He also has a stellar gun building thumb :) I have a trove of fun toys. We also make our own brass. Our places are the last you want to come knocking.

One of my favorites he built is a 15 shot speed feed 12 gauge. Thing is a beast.

^^^ THAT sounds BADASS! I'm a big gun fan, bible thumping belt here and we have lots and lots of gun rights. The day they try and take our guns here is the day we go out shooting. What's trying to go on is TOO similar to hitlers agenda and other like dictators. I don't agree with anyone who states gun control is the fix, leaving us defenseless agianst tyranny or the likes of criminal intent. There will always be crazy ppl and the more the media hyped the killers the more it drives sick individuals to act out and try and make a name for themselves.

More ppl are killed by hammers and knives than assault weapons anyway.. It's a fact. More crime is committed in "gun free" zones... & More deaths from those actions are innocent lives as well.

Gun control means hitting your target!!

And that's the truth, guns don't kill ppl, people kill people!!!!

Hamster,

People never read the Constitution (and the Amendments) and most likely are not accurately taught (in school) what they involve and are meant for.
I'm not going to go out there and start shooting people willy nilly and I'm far from a gun nut, but truth be told that is what the 2nd Amendment is all about. Not about muskets, not about hunting, not about sporting events, it's about fighting back insurrection and tyranny.

7greeneyes said:
Hamster,

People never read the Constitution (and the Amendments) and most likely are not accurately taught (in school) what they involve and are meant for.
I'm not going to go out there and start shooting people willy nilly and I'm far from a gun nut, but truth be told that is what the 2nd Amendment is all about. Not about muskets, not about hunting, not about sporting events, it's about fighting back insurrection and tyranny.
I AM A GUN NUT and that still doesnt mean i want to go on a rampage and kill people but if someone f**ks with my rights im going out in a blaze of gunfire... well i take that back im not going out in a blaze of gunfire im going to win :D :hitchair:

I would rather go out in the Blaze of a Joint,,ifen ya dont mind.:D I have been shot,,and it hurts like hell.:eek: Would rather be high and drinking a Bud Lite.:hubba:

WeedHopper said:
I would rather go out in the Blaze of a Joint,,ifen ya dont mind.:D I have been shot,,and it hurts like hell.:eek: Would rather be high and drinking a Bud Lite.:hubba:

i've been lucky enough to have never been shot, i've been stabbed though:eek:.

.22 and.223 rounds are almost impossible to get in Illinois right now. And finding a semi auto anything is damn near impossible. I've been buying the cheap federal bulk .22 for my SR22, but even that is getting hard to find. Most of the places here can't even get the big 550 rd boxes.

NorCalHal said:
Your area is what I am curious about Sir. Are you guys seeing a huge increse in ammo prices along with it being hard to find?

He and I are in the same state.

And yes, it's very hard to find guns as well as ammo. I know moms who have always been anti-gun who have recently changed their tune and purchased one (or two).

SmokinMom said:
He and I are in the same state.

And yes, it's very hard to find guns as well as ammo. I know moms who have always been anti-gun who have recently changed their tune and purchased one (or two).
thats good to hear

id rather have one and not need it than need one and not have one :hubba:

This thread does my heart good. I carry everywhere every day. I imagine many here do. There is much evil out there including people that wouldn't think twice about killing you for an ounce of weed or less.

I was born in the Country,,,and I mean Country. Used an outhouse till I was 8ys old. Been handling guns since I was 7. Was taught how to use and respect thier power. I was taught to never kill anything without a very very good reason. I never killed an animal that wasnt going on the dinner table.
I will however,,, kill anyone who threatens the safty of my family,,other then that,,im out. Im not into this,,im a great white hunter,who kills for sport. 1st off I dont see hunting as a sport.Untill the animals are carring guns,,I dont see how killing anything thats unarmed can be considered,, sporting. I have no problem with hunting for food,,I had to do it alot as a young boy. Love deer meat.:hubba:

This hasn't been the nice discourse I wanted for this thread. Even though the discourse has been civil, talk of anarchy and killing people just makes me uncomfortable. I don't want you all to believe that I am against guns and gun rights, I am not. I own a couple of pistols and have a concealed weapons permit as I travel a lot in remote areas.

I am letting the thread stand, but am closing it to further posts. There are way way better forums out there to discuss this than here. I hope you all understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back