The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24k (DNA) pheno hunt (3), Truffles x Pancakes, GG#4 (Joesy).
IMG20230807111743.jpg

That’s a lot of plants you must have a lot of tent space
That's just a few in veg atm.

I generally don't try to make the amount of space I have the focal point of my grow. . . Somehow size always comes into play 😆😆😆

I do have a good size room. Just like everyone else though, I always need more space. 😏

Thoughs about cereal milk ? Thinking on running it on next grow
I’ve not heard of it. Just read the write up on it but I don’t go by that anymore. Some of them write ups do make you want to push the buy button tho…. Do you know anyone growing it or maybe have searches for garden journals on that strain?

Thoughs about cereal milk ? Thinking on running it on next grow
I've had it a few times from my mentors garden, and it's incredible...Got his cut, and have one just starting wk 6 under the Diablos. Trying to get an idea for what she's gonna do in my environment versus his before I make a long term commitment. 😂

It's an exceptionally resinous and very terpy cultivar ...The milk aftertaste is heavy, and some people don't like it...but it's sweet and creamy. Mouth coating terps. Very narcotic high. Easy to smoke.

Roots well, grows vigorous, explodes in flower 2.ish times stretch and then explodes laterally a bit.

Sorry for the long reply. I just dabbed and am shwackered. It's 4:20 somewhere...😤😁

I’ve not heard of it. Just read the write up on it but I don’t go by that anymore. Some of them write ups do make you want to push the buy button tho…. Do you know anyone growing it or maybe have searches for garden journals on that strain?
The problem is that cereal milk strain is the new "USA PREMIUM" in EU market, we don't know yet. I bet truffle, chimera strains will come here in 10 years 🤣🤣

The first pic in this journal is the Cereal Milk (BlackWaterCreek cut) I'm currently running.

Ran from seed and selected by by mentor.
Looking amazing Hash! The problem here in Greece which I live is that it's really hard to sell anything else except limonene base strains. Those mfkers can smoke the shitiest bud with some citrus taste and it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back