The Legal Loop-Hole in Plant Counts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what you are looking for Stoney.

hXXp://ag.ca.gov/cms_attachments/press/pdfs/n1601_medicalmarijuanaguidelines.pdf

Directly from the Attorney General of California regarding sales of MMJ

I CAN'T wait for you to read this and give us your take of it.

From the California State Board of Equalization regarding MMJ Sales.

They just want thier cut too!

hXXp://www.boe.ca.gov/news/pdf/medseller2007.pdf

Sorry for the multiple posts...but it gets trickier and trickier (is that a word? lol) the bigger you go.

To get down, you must also learn the laws of how a Non-Profit works, which I am still learning. There are ways to get paid legally. If you are heading the Non-Profit, you are entitled to be compensated for your time and efforts. This means you can give yourself a salary that is comparable to what any CEO makes in a Non=Profit organization, I wonder what the head of United Way makes in a year.....

Thanks Umbra and NCH, that helps me understand what's current now in Cali.

How do they govern "processed" weed like Oil or cooked goods like cookies or candy? I understand that the co-op's all have those now.

Hey, I watch "WEEDS" hhehehee

Also, if Joe Blow were running a co-op grow of 1000 plants, like most "non-profit" orgs that I know of, he's entitled to a "fair" wage for his efforts. The non-profit status holds, even though he is making a wage for his hours "on the job".

Who sets that wage and it's parameters within that non-profit organization and what does the law say about it's limits?

From what I have learned so far, it is the "Non-Profit" entity that cannot make monies.

The "employees" and management can make a living.

As far as edibles and the like, I am not too sure, but I do know that it is all legal under Cali law and is treated as such.
There are no health and safety codes yet implemented to govern the distribution. Any schmoe can bake some pot cookies and sell them to a club.

I really don't think that the State wants to touch governing Edibles with a 10 foot pole.

NorCalHal said:
From what I have learned so far, it is the "Non-Profit" entity that cannot make monies.

The "employees" and management can make a living.

As far as edibles and the like, I am not too sure, but I do know that it is all legal under Cali law and is treated as such.
There are no health and safety codes yet implemented to govern the distribution. Any schmoe can bake some pot cookies and sell them to a club.

I really don't think that the State wants to touch governing Edibles with a 10 foot pole.

Let's you and I start a candy making business! We'll sell it by the ton!

Hmmmmmmm, choc/peanut flavored little cups in wax paper.... oh, hehehe

NCH, the head of United Way makes at least a six figure. I asked a friend once who worked collecting money at his work for them....Standard Oil was the company he worked for...back a few decades ago...and even then it was a six figure. Heads of Non Profits all make a real good living.

Think what the guy down at Harborside makes...I mean dang....Just from going to their web site, I imagine he is pulling down a good six figures, prolly like
$250,000 a year.

thanks for those links too.

Hmmmmmmm, choc/peanut flavored little cups in wax paper....
that sounds so delish right now MMMMMMM
put me down for 3 dozen them lil choc cup thingies :)

In my county....all refined THC is "said" to be illegal by the law enforcement/supervisors...no hash, no oils will be tolerated. If found, they say you will be charged with possession. This comes from info I have read in the local paper here.

bUt you can grow bud? :huh: and they hash ya for hash? wierd!

Has anyone ever tried grafting plants onto a single stock?

Just a thought.

:peace:

idk but i have honestly been thinkin bout it sometime when i end up rooting more clones than i need or have room for. maybe play around wit em a lil bit.
just would like to find some testimony or documentation of grafting of MJ tho. would be nice to read/see/hear botu tho.
so :yeahthat: im curious too
:

zipflip said:
that sounds so delish right now MMMMMMM
put me down for 3 dozen them lil choc cup thingies :)

Hahahahahahaa, Reeces would prolly sue me!

I could do like in that old movie "Coming to America" with McDougals/Mcdonalds.

That movie is classic! I have it on VHS still....

At least it isn't on 8-Track! Hahahahahahahaaha
:holysheep: :smoke1:

StoneyBud said:
Hahahahahahaa, Reeces would prolly sue me!

I could do like in that old movie "Coming to America" with McDougals/Mcdonalds.

That movie is classic! I have it on VHS still....

At least it isn't on 8-Track! Hahahahahahahaaha
:holysheep: :smoke1:

Beta format

I have it on VHS still....
LOL
hey, every now an then i get bored some nites an break into the old box of vhs tapes still.
its crazy seein the difference between blue ray now after not watchin a vhs for how long and seein one after forever. LOL
wow !

Stoney, something we in Cali have been seeing more and more of... Folks in rural areas just not paying attention to plant count's at all. 12 veg, 6 flower. That what my county law states. However I can find any number of gardens in my area with 10, 20 or even 30+ plants for one reg. Fact is that with everything going down in the State parks, public properties and super massive illegal private grows, no one is even paying attention to the small stuff. They can fly right over and it is almost an absolute given that they will keep going and never come back. Unless you have garnered attention from some other purpose, LEO won't even look your way. It's all about getting the BIG kills right now and 15 or 20 plants isn't even note worthy. That's what it has come to.

And I am currenty budding 5, incase you were wondering :D

You got that right Nvthis...my county is also 6/12, but I have had covo's and run ins with leo and all stated if under 99....thry leave it alone.
This is due to being dragged to court and losing...everytime...

NorCalHal said:
You got that right Nvthis...my county is also 6/12, but I have had covo's and run ins with leo and all stated if under 99....thry leave it alone.
This is due to being dragged to court and losing...everytime...

whats your opinion Hal, of plant limits legit tax paying mj business such as clone retailers. obviously if you count a rooted clone as a plant, a clone retailer like Blue Sky has 4000 plants at any given time - yet nobody messes with them...

The law allows 12 immature plants per patient served at the business, but Blue Sky has no way of counting how many different patients they serve, plus each person can pick up 72 clones at a time

So if I'm following you guys right, then the only time the cops might uphold the literal count is when combining it (stacking charges) with other violations to ensure a solid bargaining chip within the court system.

If you sell only to those who are authorized by law to purchase it from you, then the literal amounts of plants is overlooked unless you become a problem in some way.

Would that be an accurate statement?

Latest posts

Back