The Morning Wake N' Bake at MP "The Bud Fairy"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam

Reaction score
Welcome to "The Morning Wake N' Bake at MP" For Wednesday, Novemver 6, 2007. Today we have a little fairy tale that I heard from a web cartoon called 'Potheads Couch'. If you can ever find it, it is hysterical..but anyway,.....out story.

You've heard of the tooth fairy, well stoners like us...only the nice ones (the "Good People") have the Bud Fairy:fly:
The Good boys and girls who share their weed with people in need usually get smoked up by another person with-in a short amount of time...(think back..it's true).
Well what happens, when you've been a good little dooby....and you need a smoke sooooooo......bad, but there's no body around to smoke you up? You look to see if the bud fairy has left you a present. If you have been good, and if you share..the Bud Fairy will leave you a present. She has her own special hiding place just like the Tooth Fairy. Take a look on the floor..most likely right next to one of the legs of your couch or coffee table. If you,ve been good, helped people and shared both your smoke and you knowledge, you will find a nice bud. Usually enough for a decent bowl. :woohoo:

The End

It is a stupid, funny, stoner version of a fairy tale, but LOOK IN THOSE PLACES !!!! The first time I ever heard this story, I laughed my a** off....then I looked down by the leg of my cough..and behold...a bud. This morning, I'm picking up my empty cigarette packs up off of the floor and what do I find by the leg of my coffee table..yes, a bud.....I was so EXTATIC, that I took a picture of it for y'all.
So our moral of the day is ..."Be Kind, Share Your Knowledge, Share Your Bud:48: With Those Who DESERVE It, and You WILL Be Rewarded:bong2: :joint4: :yay: :ccc: :stoned: :bong: :bongin:

SMOKE, TOKE, BUT DON'T CHOKE....
TILL' TOMORROW Y'ALL

CAM

000_2457.jpg

000_2434.jpg

000_2461.jpg

Hahahaha! You crackin me up!!!!!

Reactions: Cam
Nova said:
Hahahaha! You crackin me up!!!!!

I am here to PLEASE...:D ;)

Have A Happy Day From "The Morning Wake N' Bake @ MP"

Cam

oth17.jpg

the bud fairy i love it !!!!!p,l,r

rasta said:
the bud fairy i love it !!!!!p,l,r
****For Those Of You That Have Not...Scroll Up To The Top And Read The First Post****
Thanks Man,
I'm gonna try and do something like this every morning. I have severe nerve damage causing great pain in my right leg remdering it unusable for the past year with no end in sight other than possibly amputation in a few years if they don't come up with any new nerve damage treatments that work on degenerative nerve disorders. Not to be a downerr..Sorry, I try to keep a very positive attitude:dancing: :clap: :yay: and Legal MM in my state makes it a lot easier to deal with. So, when I sit down in the morning with my bowl:bong1: and cup of coffee...I am in the perfect state of mind:stoned: to write a little good morning pick-me-up, or food for thought. I hope people enjoy it:hubba: :aok:

Joy In The Morning,
Cam

I like it! Positive attitudes are contagious- and a little laughter heals all =)

Mr.Unsleep said:
I like it! Positive attitudes are contagious- and a little laughter heals all =)
****For Those Of You That Have Not...Scroll Up To The Top And Read The First Post****
You are so right Unsleep. There are many of ou out there with fantastic attitudes:clap: , but for those that can use a little pic me up..:heart: :48: ..and who can't some days.......it is nice to make somebody think and smile.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye:peace:
Cam

8501.jpg

Got a good giggle out of that one. Thanks, thouroughly enjoyed it and I look forward to reading more in the future!

Was busy doing a few things this morning. ;) Trust me Run i'll make up for what i haven't already smoked. :hubba: :bongin:
Runbyhemp said:
Running a bit late today eh TBG ? :p

Latest posts

Back