The Morning Wake N' Bake at MP "T'was The Night Before Christmas (or something)"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam

Reaction score
The Morning Wake N' Bake @ MP for Wednesday November 7, 2007
I know it's a litttle early for this theme, but, whatever...it's definitely a laugh. I hope you all enjoy! OH< AND APPARENTLY>>I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT DAY OFTHE WEEK IT WAS YESTERDAY>>OOPS!!!
Everybody have a happy, high day :hubba:

T'was the night before Christmans and all throught the house, not a creature was stirring; not even a louse. The plants were drying by the chimney with care in hopes that the bud would be soon ready to share.

The children were nessled all snug in their beds, while visions of bowling danced in their heads; And mamma had the crop and I had my pipe; And we just settled downa and started to get nice.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I dropped my pipe to see what was the matter. Away to the window I flew like a flash..tord closed the shudders and pulled down the sash.

The security light on the new fallen snow gave the luster of mid-day to the pinto below; when what to my wondering eyes should appear, but all of my buds decked in full party gear.

Beer cans had rattled when they opened their doors, and I know in a second what they werre here for.

More rapid that agents with warrants they came, and whistled and shouted and yelled out my name..."YO ELVIS, YO ELVIS WE'VE COME TO PARTAKE..WE KNOW YOY'VE GOT WEED MAN - IT'S TIME TO BAKE"...From the top of the porch to the top of the wall, mooch away, mooch away, mooch away all.

As dry buds that before the wild hurricane fry, when they meet with an obstcle, it's time to get high; so up to my house top my buds they all flew,with bags full of munchies, and bowls and bongs too.

And then , in a twinkling, I heard on my roof - the prancing of flip-flops and knew it was poof - As I drew in my head and was turning around, straight down the chimney came my buds with a bound.

They were all dressed in tie dye from their heads to their foot, and their cloths were all tarnished with resin and soot; a bundle of bowls thay had thrown on their backs..as they all scanned my place for something to pack.

Their eyes, how they twinkled; their pimples how merry; their eyes were all bloodshot, their noses like cherries!

Their parched little mouths were dry as a bone, and their lids were all hanging incredibly low; The stump of the blunt they held tight in their teeth, and the smoke..it encircled their heads like a wreath;

The had Dorito srained faces and round little bellies that shook when they coughed like bowls full of jelly.

A wink of their eyes, and a flic of their bic's, soon gave me to know...we were about to get lit; They spoke not a word and went straight for my stash; and filled all their bowls, then turned it to ash.

And coughing and laughing..rip after rip.....they toked and they toked and they smoked all my s**t.

They sprang in to their Pinto and slammed on the gas..got it all sideways and tore up my grass..............BUT I hear them exclaim, ere they tore out of sight........................"THANKS FOR THE WEED MAN, ANYONE GOT A LIGHT !?"

Hope you enjoyed our little 'ditty' today.
Talk to y'all soon,
Cam

1219.jpg

***If you have not yet already, please scroll up and read the first post :)***
Here's a little chuckle.​

284.gif

312.jpg

***If you have not yet already, please scroll up and read the first post :)***
What To Do...What Did You Do ?.... L.O.L.

road18.jpg

beenbad.jpg

Latest posts

Back