The Practible, Don't Get Caught

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker

Drive fast, take chances
Reaction score
Keen eye for the obvious, Grow Tips: Solved the world electricity growing problem and how not to get caught,

I do have to admit I may have smoked too much prior to my epiphany for this post;
To save on electricity one should follow these simple guidelines. Grow only as high as your neighbors electric bill - those greedy power bastards…Live there (at your grow, you’ll be busted either way if you screw up)and yet power down for the essentials, get a George Foreman grill J …don’t just visit…turn it all off to save…sleep close to the heat and your grow.
No tinfoil, no stupid covering, no kidding,…be creative. Keep it stealth but not so that you draw attention to your stealthiest. Layers, just like skiing… clothing....depth (as in windows, not PC but the ones you can look out) will give great deception without being obvious. A partially open shade with a curtain block 3 feet behind it will never be noticed. Tin foil around the edges makes you look like a crack ho. Good is great but excellent can be bad (don’t over think), use common sense. The best laid plans separate mice and men…get a cat. Don’t over think…hmmmm I said this before; it’s not rocket science but close. DO NOT try to bypass electrical anything, it’s a recipe for disaster. DON’T’ tell anyone, even your mother, they all will screw you, ask your father (research Freud). …..As far as telling your best friend you’ve known for 20 years…”you got the weed from some kid down the block”…don’t be a stupid frock . Seriously, you’ll get busted by those who love you…especially your girlfriend…why?..... if you have to ask, quit smoking & growing you stupid idiot….and apart from these simple ideas there’s always Murphy’s Law, it still applies…”if anything can screw up and screw you , …it will”. This is just a tibit... I know those smarter than me have another thousand reasons, please share...

Bringing in and disposing of, supplies.
Packing big bags o' dirt, pots, buckets, ect. into your house can alert your neighbors. Empty bags, nute containers, RW, ect. in your trash can, might alert the garbage guy. Better to utilize the dumpster behind the local "Piggly-Wiggly".. ;)

Yeah, im not taking any chances, when i move into my apartment in a few weeks, im putting everything in big boxes, and writing 'KITCHEN' and 'BEDROOM' on them ^_^. People can be so nosey..

Latest posts

Back