The PRICE IS RIGHT dude bids 420... Several times... I laughed so hard I cried.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this a few weeks ago. Made me laugh my *** off. And then all I could think about is the scene in Happy Gilmore where Bob and Adam Sandler throw blows on the golf course. Man is that some funny stuff!

hahaha oh man that guy is crazy. he would have won to if it wernt for that one girl and her stupid dollar.

Seriously, I am in :heart: with Evan Gatti.

Thanks Towelie, because of you I found the man I want to father my children.

MergeLeft said:
Seriously, I am in :heart: with Evan Gatti.

Thanks Towelie, because of you I found the man I want to father my children.

rofl

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!AND SO COOL FOR THAT DUDE TO SUPPORT THE HAPPY HOUR!!!!!MY ADDRESS IS 419 ,got a minute????MY FRIENDS FREAK ON THAT ALL THE TIME!!!!WHAT A COINCIDENCE FOR ME TO MOVE HERE!!!!THE FUNNIEST THING IS GROWING UP MY ADDRESS WAS 420,is somebody trying to tell me something????BLAZE ON!!!!

Woot!!! =) lol 420 for the win. lol just looking at him you could tell he was a stoner. Kinda reminded me of shaggy from scooby doo haha. And you know he was a stonerr too. Him and scooby both, they always had the munchies lol...but yeah i wonder what bob was thinking when he seen him and the "i'm going to have to go wih my lucky number, 420!" lol

~burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back